Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

EusebioPB
Journeyman III

7900XTX Reference crashes

Very good to everyone.

Recently (a month or two) I acquired a 7900XTX Reference model from the Sapphire brand.

The fact is that I have been testing it this time, and when it is in tasks such as the desktop, or multimedia it works well.
The problem lies when it crashes in some games.

For example in PUBG, sometimes it crashes and other times it doesn't, when it does it closes the game directly and the PUBG notice appears that there has been an error.

In another case, for example, in Ghost Recon Wildlands, which I am playing in Coop with friends, it almost always crashes, but there are times after 2 hours of play and other times after 15 minutes.
When it crashes, it takes me directly to the desktop, keeping the game started and the game audio playing, and it doesn't allow me to access it again, I have to go to the task manager and finish the task from there.

This also caused Discord to close when a game crashed. But I have corrected this by removing the option to use the GPU.

I've seen videos and forums with solutions, but nothing I've tried has worked.
I have disabled the XMP profile in the BIOS, I have updated the drivers, I have excluded the game folder in the antivirus, I have also modified the performance options in Adrenaline, but nothing, it keeps crashing.

PS: Another thing that happens to me is that Adrenaline does not detect the games and it sort of closes, for example I want to activate the metrics, and it doesn't. It doesn't show them in-game. Or I press alt+r and the AMD Adrenaline panel does not open in the game.

0 Likes
2 Replies
kitastan
Adept II

What PSU do you have?

0 Likes

My PC specifications are:
32GB RAM G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200 PC4-25600
Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply
1TB M.2 SSD.
And Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite motherboard