cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

FrankyP1212
Journeyman III

6600 XT GIGABYTE GAMING OC IMAGE NOT SHARP

Hello I recently built a system with GPU: 6600 XT CPU:Ryzen 7 3700 x RAM:16 GB DDR4 SKill ripjaws PSU: RM750 x corsair MOBO: B 550 TOMAHWAK MSI. Ever since I built it the image I get on my screen ( 1080 p 144 HZ IPS MSI, I have obviously change it to 144 HZ in settings and set the correct resoluton) is not sharp and the colors are not as bright as they should be. In games models look blurry and the animations  and gameplay do not feel smooth despite having high fps. I have tested the monitor with my laptop (basic work laptop) and it is way smoother and the image is clearer. I have tried Vsync on and off as well as freesync and off and the issue persists. I have tried installing the new drivers and even used DDU. I even did a full windows OS reset and a CMOS batery reset and the issue persists. The fps perfrormance in games and stress tests show the results as they should be for the GPU. Hardware wise I have tried reseating the GPU and even tried the bottom PCIE slot, tried an HDMI and a Displayport cable and still get the same issue. It is most likely a GPU issue but before replacing it I want to be sure it is the factor that is causing this (unsharp image and not smooth animation indicate GPU problem) or perhaps another part of my PC can be causing this. If you have any suggestions or fixes for this issue please let me know. Have a nice day!

0 Likes
0 Replies