cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

vbaskar
Journeyman III

Ultra96-V2

I recently purchased an ultra96 from Newark (order 572447) but have been unable to use any of its networking capabilities ( no Wi-Fi or ethernet). The linux image I am using is provided here. Booting into the Ultra96 and typing ifconfig into the terminal outputs the following: 

image.png

Attempting to get ./wifi.sh results in the error "failed to get mac address" which indicates to me a possible hardware issue, particulalrly since I have not been able to find any useful information online.

image.png

Naturally, using chrome to connect to wifi results in no available connections. 

I imagine the hardware is at fault here.

Besides the wifi, there also seems to be no "eth0" connection, so I dont even have access to a wired connection. Please let me know how we should proceed as moving files between my local desktop and the FPGA is not possible at the moment. 

0 Likes
1 Reply

Suggest you try asking on the xilinx dedicated support site, https://www.xilinx.com/support.html

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes