Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Ernestas
Journeyman III

Starfield Promotion: Specific question about timetable

Hello,

I could not find similar question as it is quite specific. So, I ordered my CPU due to promotion. I made sure it is from retailer which participates in promotion. I will get code from them in time. However, I will need to verify my hardware with AMD and I'm not sure if my motherboard or other parts will arrive in time from other retailers. 

Do I need just to have my order processed by retailer until the end of September in order to be qualified for the promotion? Then I will have till end of October to get my key from the retailer, assemble my system, verify code and get my game?

0 Likes
1 Solution
Ernestas
Journeyman III

I had found answer reading  their documentation: 

1. TIMING
a. Campaign Period: Campaign Period begins July 11, 2023, at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and
ends on September 30, 2023, at 11:59:59 PM ET, or when supply of Coupon Codes is exhausted,
whichever occurs first. Please consult the world clock for time zone conversion information.
b. Purchase Period: To receive a Coupon Code, Participant must purchase an Eligible AMD Product
during Campaign Period from a Participating Retailer.
c. Redemption Period: The Coupon Code must be redeemed no later than October 28, 2023, to
obtain Application downloads after which the Coupon Code is void.

In short: only time of purchase matters and you will have next month to go through all the other steps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Product must be installed to make a claim.

Carefully read all at https://www.amdrewards.com

And where to buy https/www.amd.com/en/promotions/starfield-bundle

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
Ernestas
Journeyman III

I had found answer reading  their documentation: 

1. TIMING
a. Campaign Period: Campaign Period begins July 11, 2023, at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and
ends on September 30, 2023, at 11:59:59 PM ET, or when supply of Coupon Codes is exhausted,
whichever occurs first. Please consult the world clock for time zone conversion information.
b. Purchase Period: To receive a Coupon Code, Participant must purchase an Eligible AMD Product
during Campaign Period from a Participating Retailer.
c. Redemption Period: The Coupon Code must be redeemed no later than October 28, 2023, to
obtain Application downloads after which the Coupon Code is void.

In short: only time of purchase matters and you will have next month to go through all the other steps.