HI

IS IT WORTH BUYING 

I HEARD THERE ARE MANY PROBLEMS GOING ON

ESPECIALLY IN THE UNDERLINE PROGRAM

IF SO ARE  SOLUTIONS DELAYED

I COLLECTED  THE MONEY TO HAVE FUN

I ASKED THE QUESTION BEFORE AND NO ONE ANSWERED ME

THREE MONTHS TO COLLECT THE CARD AMOUNT

IF IT WAS WORTH IT I WOULD TAKE IT AND NOT WAIT AN EXTRA MONTH TO GET ANOTHER ONE TO BE HONEST

I HOPE GET THE ANSWER

0 Likes
6 Solutions
raed911
Adept II

هi ask about problems are there solution to them 

is there quick response to the problems

i don't care about artificial intelligence

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Generally, if it doesn't work on release then it will later.

0 Likes
blumaus
Adept I

Work a little extra and buy a 4080, you won't regret it. I regret buying my AMD 7900XT.

0 Likes
UKKN
Adept I

7900XTX has been a monster most def recommend. AFMF drivers come out soon DLSS3 Q with FG doesn't even give you the uplift of just having AFMF on. Dont worry about RT unless you're playing a game that was developed using RTX because those types of games never optimize AMD CPU or GPU's.  4080 cannot compete with the 7900XTX, 4090 would be your next option or a 4080 Super if you mind waiting that long but knowing Nvidia history with Super cards its not going to be worth it.

stereo55
Adept II

Well , I sold my Evga FTW Ultra 3080 12gig  (about 6 months ago) and replaced it with a Sapphire 7900xtx Nitro+ and could not be happier . ~ There were  a few bumps in the road making the switch ( software learning curve and a driver issue every now and again - minor ; but the card has been rock stable , cool and quiet (7680x1440) for the majority of that 6 months . ~  Pretty darn happy 7900xtx owner/old fart gamer ! 

*** Running on 5900x/MSI x570s/64gig 3600 GSkill-Hynix/ 3-UltraWides(EyeInfinity) .

0 Likes
Echo4364
Adept I

I have it, its a great card. RDNA 3 was terrible on launch but its really really good now.

Much better value compared to a 4080. I'd buy this or an XFX 6950xt if I were you. XFX's customer support is unmatched.

0 Likes
9 Replies
raed911
Adept II

هi ask about problems are there solution to them 

is there quick response to the problems

i don't care about artificial intelligence

0 Likes

Generally, if it doesn't work on release then it will later.

0 Likes
raed911
Adept II

i buy no don

0 Likes
blumaus
Adept I

Work a little extra and buy a 4080, you won't regret it. I regret buying my AMD 7900XT.

0 Likes
UKKN
Adept I

7900XTX has been a monster most def recommend. AFMF drivers come out soon DLSS3 Q with FG doesn't even give you the uplift of just having AFMF on. Dont worry about RT unless you're playing a game that was developed using RTX because those types of games never optimize AMD CPU or GPU's.  4080 cannot compete with the 7900XTX, 4090 would be your next option or a 4080 Super if you mind waiting that long but knowing Nvidia history with Super cards its not going to be worth it.

stereo55
Adept II

Well , I sold my Evga FTW Ultra 3080 12gig  (about 6 months ago) and replaced it with a Sapphire 7900xtx Nitro+ and could not be happier . ~ There were  a few bumps in the road making the switch ( software learning curve and a driver issue every now and again - minor ; but the card has been rock stable , cool and quiet (7680x1440) for the majority of that 6 months . ~  Pretty darn happy 7900xtx owner/old fart gamer ! 

*** Running on 5900x/MSI x570s/64gig 3600 GSkill-Hynix/ 3-UltraWides(EyeInfinity) .

0 Likes
Koyote7667
Challenger

Hell yes,..

maybe not,...

no.... well, ya.

Up to you

0 Likes
Echo4364
Adept I

I have it, its a great card. RDNA 3 was terrible on launch but its really really good now.

Much better value compared to a 4080. I'd buy this or an XFX 6950xt if I were you. XFX's customer support is unmatched.

0 Likes
MarilieCrist
Journeyman III

I agree with you, RDNA 3 was bad before, but now in my case, it is working well for me.

Fellow financial enthusiasts! I have found a safe haven for my investments. Payday best instant cash advance apps when faced with delayed salary and urgent needs. The app's security and user-friendly interface made the process hassle-free. If you prefer a straightforward solution to financial challenges, I'd gently recommend giving this app a shot – it worked for me.
0 Likes