Rx 7900XTX losing performance

Hello,

My specs :

CPU - Ryzen 7 3800x
RAM - Corsair Vengeance 3200Mhz cl16 2x16Gbs
GPU - Rx 7900 XTX 24Gbs Vapor X Sapphire Nitro+
PSU - Aorus 850w 80+ Gold 
MB - GIGABYTE x570 Gaming X
SSD 1- m.2 2280 Western Digital Black SN770 1TB 3D NAND NVMe (Games)
SSD 2 -  m.2  2280 Western Digital Black SN770 500Gbs 3D NAND NVMe ( OS )

So i am playing Csgo with the specs above and i tryed evertything :

- Updates on the OS
- Updates on the Video Drivers through Adrenaline and even installing an old driver 
- Re-Istall OS 2 times
- Disable every graphics settings on csgo and adrenaline
- Stress Test on GPU ( Scored around 24k )
- Updates on Bios

The problem that i have is that i am getting around 120-180fps on low settings 1080p and i even tryed to put 1024x768 and its on that same fps
the last upgrade that i made was from the sdd ( not m.2) to m.2 , and i lost around 300fps, i am getting crazy around this , and even my father that is a IT and he tryed everything in his knowledge.

One thing that i noticed its that csgo got a lot brighter and the graphics are fancy even tho i disabled everything on Adrenaline and inside csgo.
I give csgo as exemple because was the only game where i got the most fps lost, but in Diablo IV for example i lost around ( that i checked) 40- 80 fps , i played on ultra settings without any issue , and now i am forced to lower the graphics.

In the Menu of csgo if i go to the console and put " fps max menu 0" its around 600
But ingame i get those i mensioned above when i put my crosshair on a teammate i lose around 50fps so yeah idk if my GPU is broken or something.

Please help!
-

0 Likes
0 Replies