cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Cthulhu001
Adept I

My Last Post Marked as Spam!

I posted a topic about my graphic card RX 6800 XT and the games crashes with it but the post has been marked as a spam immediately and cannot be seen now.

0 Likes
4 Replies
tanazzz
Adept III

I wrote an in-depth extremely long troubleshooting post explaining in detail about black screen/grey screen crashes that I've spend the better part of a week testing and it got marked as span. AMD went from their marketing guys responding in the forums to fully ignoring users and now are resorting to even deleting threads. It's a quick race to the bottom.

0 Likes

What the hell is this? They are taking our money for broken and unstable computer components and not helping at all?

0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

The system automatically marks spam based on certain criteria. Sometimes if you post links that will happen, along with certain words. The team periodically goes into the spam folder and goes through the posts that the system automatically marked as spam and we put it back if it meets the guidelines. Sometimes that can take a few days because we manually have to do it. Most of us are volunteers, please be patient as it's a big community and the spam folder can be quite large at times. I've gone and marked it "Not Spam" so it should be there now. Please reach out to one of us directly if that happens again. Cheers

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
0 Likes

Thanks for unblocking my post 6 days after I created it. It would surely be easy to find now if someone decides to scroll for 15 minutes and look for it.