cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

addiepie79
Adept III

Is anyone sick of the User Benchmark blatant lies against AMD!

The other day I was doing a bunch of overclocking with my 5950x and Rx 6950xt and I got some high scores I think around 234% on my GPU and I noticed they were taking my benches down like 24hrs later so I started surfing around and doing research and I noticed that everything I read was an attack on AMD and making claims that were just flat lies and I also noticed there score system is Biased and the scores I seen are under what everyone else gets so I think AMD needs to file a lawsuit what do you think?

Adam J Martin
1 Solution

Or sued for Slanderous lies!!!

Adam J Martin

View solution in original post

14 Replies
DimkaTsv
Miniboss

You just learned about how biased UserBenchmark actually is. 

For example 

RX 6750XT vs RTX 3070. Rtx only have better lighting and reflection results (yeah, DX9 and RTX for ya). But it actually MUCH worse in ANY of 4 other measurements. Yet average bench for 3070 is 153%, while for 6750XT is 129%. Just for DX9 lighting and reflections. 

Spoiler
DimkaTsv_0-1660657842213.png

Not to say their CPU bench, which takes about 95% of single core score and 5% of multicore. 

And how much BS he writes under any AMD entry. These literally seep with... if not hatred, than with unreasonable disguist towards company. 

You technically can use results from it. But don't trust any relative % performance number it outputs, as they are heavily biased. (Well maybe only within category of your specific hardware). You can kind of use flat numbers though (like FPS or raw CPU points output)

No, I haven't just learned its just I am getting sick of the bold lies against AMD and no one seems to want to fact check them either and it gets much deeper like you pointed out the RX 6000 series GPU on user bench are lies as well I have benched these cards myself and can't ever come up with the numbers they get unless I de-clock these cards and their processor Benches for AMD are just flat lies and even regular everyday people are noticing. So, what i would like to see is AMD or some youtubers pickup on this and make sure the public knows not to take user bench seriously because of how biased they are and if you go there and look at their comments on the new Ryzen 7600xt it's like there is a crazy kid writing for them lol.

Adam J Martin
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Once you learn Usertrashmark is nothing but a clown show, you'll go on about your day. I saw the 2080 Ti beating the 6800 XT and the 11600k beating the 5950x, that's all I needed to see, lol. You can love a brand or product, but please, don't be a fanboy clown to a detriment, lol.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you use benchmarking software no matter how many trillions of times better than the best scores you get.. it wont show up online.. it will report generic defaults for your hardware they lied about from the start. your computer will later brick itself and should you throw it out or sell it i'd imagine someone claims it somehow and then years later intel will release a new hardware feature and name it some nonsense.. or some overclocking record will be broken by a 14 year old retard.

Oh, I know all too well they deleted my scores I have a 5950X 16core 32thread paired with a RX 6950 XT and I pulled some amazing scores out of both of them as overclocking and tuning has been a hobby of mine for 13 years now but yea anyways, I noticed that my records were getting deleted and I'm not sure why but I'll tell you that the Biased activity that comes out of User Bench is Disturbing to say the least.

Adam J Martin
harlemshake
Adept I

User banch should be close for misleading people  

Ryzen 5 5600x at 4.731ghz pbo off 100.125 bclk/ cooler ice giant pro syphon elite/ 64gb ddr4 team group dark Za 3600mhz cl18 single rank oc at 3741mhz cl17 1:1r/ AMD Rx6700xt asrock phantom gaming oc at 2803mhz vram oc at 2150mhz just because of the amd oc limiter/Asus rog strix b550-xe gaming wifi/1050w termaltake 80plus gold semi-modular/c drive XPG s50lite 1tb

Or sued for Slanderous lies!!!

Adam J Martin
Zolex
Adept III

AMD needs to sue them! you can't imagine how many impact this site has. Its always shows on top in google search if you looking for CPU vs CPU. Also, they changed the name AMD into "Advanced Marketing Device". thats just....

Zolex_0-1661200876393.png

I absolutely agree with you, the slanderous lies that user bench is creating causes Major Damage to AMD so I believe a lawsuit is in order to reduce some of the damages they have been causing over the years.

Adam J Martin
0 Likes
scarlet_dani
Adept I

Yeah thats why people who know their stuff dont take that biased site seriously. No clue why, maybe the owner's pure AMD rig blew up one time and hes had a huge hatred for everything AMD since?

Yea, his hate for AMD is deep rooted to the point he is willing to risk everything just for one good jab at AMD, but my main concern is that not everyone is like you or me that know are stuff very well. Personally, I use 4 or five data points and a lot of benchmarking software before I make an informed decision to purchase a Processor or GPU for my system which I believe everyone should practice before making up their minds 

Adam J Martin
0 Likes
Racq
Adept II

I honestly just don't care. Only the ignorant will believe anything from that site. If anything, the search engines that promote that site in their results need to be made aware and demote it down off the front page for anything related to "benchmarks", "benchmarking", etc. and promote the sites criticism across the Internet when directly searched before anything else. It's a joke at this point and almost everyone is aware. Those who aren't will be eventually.

hawkmanw
Adept III

I was talking with my coworker a few weeks ago how benchmark talks trash about AMD.So…I thought I’d run their benchmark software on my newly acquired 5800X3D and Merc 319 6950XT. I did this without adjusting anything except XMP 1.0 and enabling resizable BAR.

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/62789279 and the site still hates AMD.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI B550 Tomahawk, XFX RX6950XT WB edition, 64G 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
0 Likes

Oh, wow just had a look at your Benchmark on UserBiasedmark and I started laughing soon as i seen it gave your 5800x3d only 109% and your rx6950xt Merc 319 202% so as you can see yourself just how bad it has become with the slander and just downright lies, Something needs to happen here this has clearly gotten out of hand!

Adam J Martin