Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

icedk
Adept II

Gpu vm info

Good morning,

a curiosity about the settings of a Rx580 (all values standard). Why this value in the settings management, is higher than the following? Thanks.

1.png

0 Likes
9 Replies
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Very Weird.

I would reset adrenalin to defaults and try again.

The Englishman
0 Likes

Maybe it's specific to the card make/model vbios settings ? There are multiple vbios variations between makers/models.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
icedk
Adept II

The bios is original (also in comparison with others it is always the same) and the setting is the standard one.

I try to understand why in this step, the voltage is greater, even that of the highest frequency.

0 Likes
icedk
Adept II

You can also search on the net but there is no answer, even here they deign each other, what to say, congratulations and patience.

0 Likes

Have you put in a support request or asked on the card maker (asus,msi....?) support forum (if they have one), ask them what it should be ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

They don't answer.

If you check your card, even if the "model parameters" change, do you have the "same thing"?

But above all, why this thing?

0 Likes

Searching the Internet also in other "original bios" is the same thing, the voltage "at this point" is even greater than the last value with the highest frequency, why? possible cannot be known? And nobody talks about it

0 Likes
Alley769
Journeyman III

Hi, I didn't get it what it is exactly? and how it will help in creating software like it? As I working on a website then will it help me? 

0 Likes

I don't think the question may be concerned in your case.

I explain, curiosity started in the case of a RX580 video card, On opening the standard settings - performance - Optimization - GPU optimization - Tension (MV).. It should be noted that at the "step 5" with "1233MHz" the tension (mv) is "1193"

While in the subsequent "3 steps", with higher MHz the tension (mv) is lower and is "1150", we wondered why this thing, also because it also repeats itself on other cards (and bios) even if they are different models and with different values.

That's all, but nobody talks about it.

0 Likes