Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

Vynski
Exemplar

Deluxe Sound System

Just curious about SOUND SYSTEMS.

I have 2 desktops, this is the one I use 98% of the time. 

Ryzen 7 2700+ on MSI MPG X570 Gaming board, 16GB GSKILL 3200, XPG GAMIX S70 1TB, Kingston SHFS37A 120GB,Western Digital HDD 1TB, Radeon RX480 22.5.2, a Creative Labs Soundblaster Z SE, in a Corsair 540 AIR case with an MSI DS300 Gaming Mouse and a Corsair Straffe keyboard, and a Corsair 850 PSU, and a Samsung 27"Curved monitor.

Now check out the sound system:P9090071-8x10.jpg

This is a Sansui AU999 amp with 4 Sansui SP2000 speakers.  The mouse, keyboard, and Case are not my current as described above.  You think this might be part of the reason I have lost 50% of my hearing? lol I've ben running these for about 15 years now.  I also had a Sansui turntable connected to record LP's to .wav files with an X-Fi Sound card.  Nothing wrong with the turntable other than the stylus needs replaced and I just retired it.  I've had these items since 1970, so if quality is in your repertoire think Sansui. And no they do not support 7.1 surround sound, only stereo. Each speaker has a 12" woofer, 6.5" and 4.5" mid range, two 2" horn tweeters and a 1.5" super tweeter.

Now multiply that by 4.  Trust me, with this system and Sound Blaster sound card it takes your music to a completely different level.  When I first connected it years ago, Call Of Duty II had just came out.  There is a tank mission in that game and if you turn the volume up to "3", of 10, you get the "force feedback" and feel the vibrations of the tanks.  It was incredible!

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
0 Likes
0 Replies