cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

WannabeGamer
Journeyman III

COD just shuts down RX7900XT

I'm lost on what to do every time I start up COD MW2.0 and try either warzone or multiplayer and once it finds a match my game just shuts down. All my drivers are up to date and the game is fully updated. Anyone have the same problem and know what to do? i have a  AMD RX 7900 XT, 750watt power supply, I5 12600k.

1 Solution
Veisenberg
Adept I

Same here. Running an R5 7600 X & a RX7900 XTX. This started immediately following the new season update. I've tried everything. Uninstalled, reinstalled, verified game files, changed graphics settings in game, tried running the game with integrated graphics instead of my main GPU. Tried running the game in administrator, tried dancing around my man cave whilst humming words of encouragement, sacrificed a puppy to the gods (I didn't). Nothing has worked, which means it's either them (Activision) or Something is all of a sudden wrong with our graphics drivers that were working perfectly fine before the new season patch.

What is strange in my case is that for some reason the game seems to be getting confused between my integrated graphics settings and my 7900xtx settings. When I start the game up Adrenalin tells me that anti-lag is enabled. I've disabled anti-lag on my 7900xtx, so I'm not sure if that's something worth looking into. Oh and also, thinking that it was something to do with it getting confused I disabled my integrated graphics. When I started the game with it disabled it told me that my graphics drivers (0.0.0) were not supported and needed updating. Thing is my drivers are in fact 23.20.11.04. So, /shrug.

Every other game on my PC works fine.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Veisenberg
Adept I

Same here. Running an R5 7600 X & a RX7900 XTX. This started immediately following the new season update. I've tried everything. Uninstalled, reinstalled, verified game files, changed graphics settings in game, tried running the game with integrated graphics instead of my main GPU. Tried running the game in administrator, tried dancing around my man cave whilst humming words of encouragement, sacrificed a puppy to the gods (I didn't). Nothing has worked, which means it's either them (Activision) or Something is all of a sudden wrong with our graphics drivers that were working perfectly fine before the new season patch.

What is strange in my case is that for some reason the game seems to be getting confused between my integrated graphics settings and my 7900xtx settings. When I start the game up Adrenalin tells me that anti-lag is enabled. I've disabled anti-lag on my 7900xtx, so I'm not sure if that's something worth looking into. Oh and also, thinking that it was something to do with it getting confused I disabled my integrated graphics. When I started the game with it disabled it told me that my graphics drivers (0.0.0) were not supported and needed updating. Thing is my drivers are in fact 23.20.11.04. So, /shrug.

Every other game on my PC works fine.

Yup it was the anti-lag option once I turned it off it started working again thank you for the help. 

0 Likes
Vyathaen
Adept I

Turn off anti-lag