cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

uberwolf
Journeyman III

AMD PLEASE MAKE MORE RX 6800 XT STOCK

I will pre order one right now from you guys at the MSRP you have set at 649.99, please I will not pay thousands to some greedy scalpers selling those same cards for 1200-1700 dollars! My wife would kill me, and I would never forgive myself for giving in. Help your long time fans out please! We are so thirsty!

0 Likes
3 Replies
hrpuffnstuff
Miniboss

Unfortunately they don't monitor this site so you would have to contact AMD CS directly to express yourself.

0 Likes
deepdelirum
Adept I

Maybe you want to ask your local gov to change the rules of market economy at your location? Sry, just kidding. I know its hard to wait for the next "first one".

0 Likes

Lol pedo joe? It is the companies playing the game, it has already been proven the chip shortage is not causing this hike in price. Pedo joe helps nothing, but it is corporations being greedy nothing more. Amd could easily be capitalizing off of this and selling their reasonably priced gpu's, which would force the third parties to reduce their price. **bleep** the 5700 xt was the new thing when i was about to buy, but hey if they want to play these games, I can play all day.

0 Likes