General Discussions

KrystelsDoll
Journeyman III

Amd cpu+gpu keeps making me blue screen

Heiii everyone. 
I have tried to built my own pc. I have used the following parts
ASRock radeon RX 8900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC - 24 GB GDDR6 RAM - Graffikkort
AMD Ryzen 7 78003D prosessor/cpu - 8 kjerner - 4.2 GHz - AMD AM5 - AMD boks

Corsair RM850e v2 (ATX3.0) Størmforsyning (PSU) - 850 WATT - 120 mm - 80 plus Gold

g. SKill trident z5 Neo DDR5-6000 C30 DC - 32GB(AMD EXPO)

Samsung 990 pro SSD - 2TB

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX v2 motherboard - AMD b650- amd AM5 socket
and coolers
Since i have build it and downloaded windows 11 on it, it has blue screened with the follwing error messages.
Memory Management
Quota underflow
Kennel Security check Failure
Then i tried rebooting windows 11, with no luck where i tried installing windows 10 instead. Here it started to become unresponsive sometimes after boot up ( mouse could move, but could't open anything) and same Kennel security check failure, where bluetooth funnily enough did not pick up my headseat anymore. Then i went back to windows 11, but headseat still not picking up, havent tried restarting bios to deafult as well. Im at a loss of what to do now.. 
Any tips / tricks / ideas is very needed and welcome
Thank you 

0 Likes
1 Reply
432hz
Adept II

Hello,

1. Does a specific action cause the blue screen or does it happen randomly?
  2. Do you have EXPO / XMP enabled? Try disabling it until your PC is consistently stable.
  3. Have you tried removing and re-seating your RAM into the correct slots (refer to your motherboard's manual for the correct slots). Sometimes RAM being improperly seated or not fully seated can cause stability issues and crashes.
  4. Try running MemTest86 to verify your RAM is not faulty (this can take a couple hours).
  5. What CPU cooler are you using and how tight is it attached? If it is too tight, it can cause stability issues, crashes, blue screens, etc.
  6. If you're comfortable with it, consider updating your motherboard BIOS to the latest non-beta version. BIOS updates can bring improved stability and support for various CPUs, RAM, etc.
  7. Did you install the latest chipset drivers from AMD for your motherboard?

RX 6800 • Intel 12600k • G.Skill 6000 32GB • MSI B760M Mortar
0 Likes