cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

World of Tanks - Super Bowl Sunday

Sure, I know most of you are busy with all the pre-game nonsense around the upcoming Super Bowl game between the San Francisco 49'ers and the Kanas City Chiefs, but I spent a few hours gaming this afternoon because.....well....I'm retired.  Yes, that's the ticket.  If you can retire, you can game at leisure.  So is anyone else gaming today or this evening?  Oh, don't get me wrong about watching the game.  I will watch it.  In fact, we'll even have Totino's on hand to snack on.  But right now, I'm gaming!

Ah yes.  Gaming on my Lian-Li-X3D this afternoon.Ah yes. Gaming on my Lian-Li-X3D this afternoon.

Doing well.  Good enough for some street cred.  I'm Bigal0001 on Steam.Doing well. Good enough for some street cred. I'm Bigal0001 on Steam.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
6 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Does anyone else here in the AMD forum enjoy playing World of Tanks?  I can't be the only one....

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes

Isn't that WoT Blitz? Feel free to add me ingame when you play WoT on the EU cluster 😉

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I don't know how to switch to the EU cluster in WOT-Blitz.  What's the actual name of the EU cluster?

0 Likes

I don't know since I don't play Blitz. I am in WoT PC.

0 Likes
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

There was a Superbowl? Go Sports! I hope your team won the prize or cup or whatever sportsing medal that was up for grabs!

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I fell asleep on the couch for part of the game, but yes, there was a Superbowl. The last quarter was fantastic.

0 Likes