cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

TheLostDrake
Adept II

Which game will you be playing next week!? STAR WARS SURVIVOR OR REDFALL?

What gane will you be playing later this week Star Wars newest game Survivors or RedFall?!

Chime in below I'm curious what you're all going to pick up!

8 Replies
cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I will probably play Redfall because, to my knowledge, it is coming to Game Pass. I still have to play Jedi: Fallen Order.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB

I'd like to give Redfall a try. Still playing through Fallen Order.

Both look really good though. 👍

AMD_cire
Challenger

Release a good driver first before we discuss which game you want to play next week.

MSI B550 Pro-VDH - MSI 6600XT - Ryzen 5600G
Moist
Adept III

I already have Star Wars preloaded and ready to go. Had a blast with the last one and being able to pick my crystal color from the start gets me pretty hype. I have gamepass and will likely give RedFall shot since it's free but that'll likely wait till I can arrange for some of my friends to hop on as well.

Eudicots
Adept III

I'm gonna try Redfall since it will come out on Game Pass. I'll probably hold off on playing Star Wars since I only have time to play co-op games currently. 

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

I still need to play through Fallen Order, so Redfall would likely be on my immediate "to-play" list. Although, I'm currently working through the Dead Space remake and loving it. Very much recommend it to anyone interested!

rdenmon
Challenger

Still in throwback mode. I will probably play - Sid Mier's Colonization and Cossacks II

Axxemann
Forerunner

Gonna pass on both. I spend most of my time playing Halo Infinite multiplayer and Rogue Company.

Performance over Pretty.
0 Likes