cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Key-J
Paragon

Third Times a Charm! - AMD Red Team Stream + Giveaway!

August Prize.png

Not Once, Not Twice, but THRICE!

BAM! That's right - we are back for another amazing Red Team Stream!

The incredible @Sam_AMD and @Amber_AMD have gone through their treasure trove of goodies to get us another fantastic AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and MSI X570 Gaming Plus (WIFI) Motherboard to give away! This time you can even be the owner of an exclusive 50th Anniversary Edition CPU where the AMD President's signature is laser etched on the heat transfer. 😲

One of you could be walking away with some serious AMD CPU power!

Again we are giving you a longer opportunity to get your entries in! The Giveaway will be running from Friday, August 19th, 2022 at 8:00 pm PST until Wednesday, August 24th, 2022 at 10:00 pm PST.

So don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, all* you have to do is:

1) Come join me and @AFKG-Curtis on stream at www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming

2) Make sure to follow us on Twitch

3) Enter the giveaway using the command "Ticket 1" or "Entry 1"

Then sit back, relax and enjoy some fun gaming & conversation!

The more AMD RED TEAM members we get in chat, the better!

Hope to see you there! Who else is excited?

KeyJ_1-1660321337564.gif

*Must be an over-age of majority resident of Canada or the US - official rules will be posted during the giveaway period.

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
1 Solution
Key-J
Paragon

August Winner.png

I know it has been a long time coming to finally announce the winner of the August giveaway.

We are super excited to announce that one of our active Red Team members came out as the lucky duck!

CONGRATULATIONS @drpluto on the win! 

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

View solution in original post

47 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

Also, we would love to get your input!

What game should we stream?

• World War 3
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Deep Rock Galactic
  • It Takes Two
  • Destiny 2
  • Star Citizen
  • Other (Leave  your comment below)
----------

Oh my gosh, watching you both play It Takes Two would be SO fun!!! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

We hope we lived up to the expectation!

For those who didn't get to join us on Saturday, here is a small example of the quality content you get to enjoy 😛

and

----------
mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Destiny 2 all the way! I have 4000+ hrs into that game.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED

Wow that awesome, what is you favorite part of the game?

Hunt: Showdown
Fun game for solo's, duo's, and trio's! 😎

ThreeDee PC specs

We've played it, but I think it might be a bit too scary for @AFKG-Curtis 😛 ❤️

KeyJ_0-1660518291046.gif

----------
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Sea of Thieves, please?!?! I just watched the trailer and read a few reviews! Looks like lots of FUN! (And it could be a good alternative to traditional FPS)

Official Sea of Thieves Gameplay Launch Trailer

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

Oh - @AFKG-Curtis knows how much I love playing SoT! This might be too tempting to not do 😛

----------
0 Likes

I'm with Sam. SoT would be highly entertaining! I've been meaning to check it out with some friends since it seems right up our alleys.

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

giphy.gif

One of my favorite times of the month! Good luck to those who attend and see you there 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
neon
Miniboss

Awesome! Everyone get in there and check out a couple of chill streams from a couple of chill streamers.

KeyJ_0-1660342038297.gif

----------
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Nice! I'd love to see you guys dabble in Apex Legends. Gon' head and get that smoke! Also, good luck to all who enter the giveaway. Key-J and Curtis stay with the goodies and great vibes!

*Firm handshake*

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Awesome!

TR2
Adept III

I think having a signed CPU would be the bomb. I really like the way this lady has brought AMD to the front of the market and they have not forgotten the faithful AMD fans. Can not complain about the return on AMD stock. Innovative, cost efficient, powerful and don't forget fun.  I just happen to be running a Ryzen 7 2700X on this computer. Huda thunk.

AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Great game suggestions! We will definately have to dive into some of those😃. Keep throwing out ideas or votes and we will definately play 1 of them each night. 

ripcord
Adept III

Entry 1, definitely Apex Legends.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.

Hey @ripcord - make sure you save that "Entry 1" for the live stream on Friday!

----------
Vynski
Exemplar

Nice system.

I have exactly that combo with an RX 480 GPU, 16GB GSKILL RipJaws 3200, GAMIX S70 2.2280 NVMe 4 (runs as a NVMe 3 due to Gen 2 CPU).  

Just a solid system.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"

Super solid system, very close to what I was running for a while!

----------
0 Likes
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

I'll be there on Wednesday night! 

Sam
Your biggest fan!
AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Sea_of_thieves_cover_art.jpg

It_Takes_Two_cover_art.png

Thank you all for the response to our upcoming giveaway.Tonight we are planning on kicking this giveaway off with It Takes Two. Come check it out and join us in chat as we try to work together and survive the crazy magic world. Next week, Wednesday, we will be closing out the giveaway by taking to the sea, hunting pirates, collecting treasure and exploring the unknown in the game Sea of Thieves. We hope you can all join us for this adventure and celebrate with us as we announce the lucky winner!

I can't wait to show all of you the power of love tonight!

KeyJ_0-1660926347571.gif

Then on Wednesday, have ye come with us as we seek booty, fight off skeletons, complete quests and defeat our foes! all while singin' a funny shanty. I can assure ye that @AFKG-Curtis  will try t' do some cookin', and hopefully, he won't burn th' ship down.... again. Arrrr

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

----------
Key-J
Paragon

Hey Loki, how long does everyone have to wait for until our #AMDRedTeam Stream?

KeyJ_0-1660963085441.gif

THANKS!

See you then!

----------
Key-J
Paragon

Hey Everyone, with the climax of our #AMDRedTeam Stream being Tonight, I wanted to get your opinion on what kind of adventures we should partake on during our Sea Of Thieves gameplay!

Should we:

a) Be Merchants - sailing the seas on trading missions, and exploring sunken ships!

KeyJ_0-1661359880404.gif

b) Be Gold Hunters - following treasure maps and solving clues to find lost vaults of riches!

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

c) Be Skelly Killers - sailing from island to island to hunt skeletons and collect their skulls!

KeyJ_3-1661360236167.gif

Let us know in the comments below, and then don't forget to join us at 8:00pm PST on Twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming to partake in the fun!

Of course, the whole time there will be the extra danger of @AFKG-Curtis burning the ship down while he tried to cook fish...

cc: @Wally_AMD @Sam_AMD 

----------

I am a master fish cooker I have only burned down a few ships. Oh we must get a pet snake :snake: it's very important for progression.

Sam_AMD
Community Manager

I'm excited to see y'all play SoT tonight! Cool stuff! 

Okay, I vote for option b) followed by a)

Sam
Your biggest fan!

Also, we have the option to name our boat now! So help us name it, come join the poll on twitter!

https://twitter.com/AFKidsGaming/status/1562528897690120192?s=20&t=8d0Y0RnX74Jq0FgiwvfSGQ

----------
Mister_iQ1
Journeyman III

Let's go! Another giveaway

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

I enjoyed the stream of what I watched, guys! I'm sad I fell asleep. Congratulations to whoever won the giveaway, too. Keep it up, AFKG Squad!

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

KeyJ_0-1661442793055.gif

To everyone who came out yesterday to hang out with us and watch some hijinks on the high seas. @Sam_AMD @Wally_AMD @Amber_AMD @GreatnessRD @FiddleSt6x @jamesc359 @DugDammit and anyone else I might have missed.

We never got to fight the Octopus Monster Of The Deep, and that Megaladon came at the worst time while we were in PvP. We got sunk a couple of times, and @AFKG-Curtis may have blown up the ship... twice.

But we had fun! We got to show off the game a bit, and we got to chat! Thanks, Red Team crew for sharing some insights into the future of the Community and to expect some amazing news out of AMD soon!

We haven't heard from the winner yet, but they still have a little time to let us know. If they don't contact us in time, we will pick a new winner and let you guys know here!

----------

I'm quickly learning that @AFKG-Curtis is a great representation of Chaotic Good, lol.

Haha oh yea so true! Most of my D&D characters are just that, to hard to go against my self. 

That is exactly right!

----------
Key-J
Paragon

August - Winner forfeit.png

An update regarding our August #AMDRedTeam Giveaway.
Unfortunately, the originally selected winner was unable to fulfill the requirements of providing the necessary documentation as outlined by our partner AMD. Therefore his eligibility has been forfeit. A new winner will be picked live during our stream on Wednesday the 31st at 8:00pm PST on twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming - only those who originally entered the contest will be eligible to be selected. No new entries are available!
----------
0 Likes
Key-J
Paragon

August Winner.png

I know it has been a long time coming to finally announce the winner of the August giveaway.

We are super excited to announce that one of our active Red Team members came out as the lucky duck!

CONGRATULATIONS @drpluto on the win! 

----------
drpluto
Adept III

awesome i'm going to upgrade my amd A10-7870k computer 

Let us know how it goes!

----------