cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

The Latest AMD Radeon™ Graphics, and the Smart Technology Behind Them

1374260-MTE-better-gaming-radeon-logo-1200x628.jpg
Hey, Red Team! Join Adit Bhutani, an AMD Product Marketing Engineer on Thursday, May 19th at 12pm CDT for a webinar all about the new AMD Radeon™ RX 6650, RX 6750, & RX 6950 XT graphics cards! Learn about the power within these new graphics cards and how they take full advantage of the latest innovations in upscaling technologies.

Have a question? Ask away! We’ll be sure to share them with Adit before the event.

To learn more about the webinar, click here.
If you'd like to go straight to the registration page, click here.

We hope to see you there!

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •
2 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

Thanks for sharing @Ashley_AMD . It's at 12pm CDT for those who are wondering, here is a timezone conversion if you need it.

I might not be able to join due to work, but would love to ask:

1) Where does AMD see the new RX 6650 XT, RX 6750 XT, & RX 6950 XT existing in terms of the upcoming changes to DDR5 systems and the potential AMD 7000 series. Will these cards be competitive for the long haul?

2) How do these new cards scale/support/work with older CPUs such as the AMD RYZEN 7 2700x? Will we be taking full advantage of the cards or will we see some bottlenecking?

3) How will AMD work to help confirm supply opportunities for gamers who are looking to purchase an upgrade card?

Thats all for now 🙂

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!

Thank you so much @Key-J ! I'm going to update my post to include the time. Appreciate the timezone conversion link, too. 🙂 Those are great questions by the way!

---
Ashley
Ryzen 7 5800X • Radeon RX 6900 XT • Gigabyte X570S AERO G •