Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Starfield | Game Code Giveaway

Amber_AMD_0-1693415403489.png

Red Team,

We know there has been a lot of hype around Starfield, which officially releases September 6th, and some of you have your OOO planned and your gaming desk prepared.

To celebrate the release of this action-packed space RPG, we will be randomly selecting 25 winners to receive a Starfield Premium Edition Steam game code in our AMD Red Team Discord Server. The giveaway is live NOW in the #red-team-giveaway channel, and we will be drawing the winners via Discord bot at 5 PM CST on August 31st.

If selected, you will receive a tag in the channel as well as a DM on Discord from myself or @Wally_AMD with your Steam game code.

You can learn more about Starfield below:

Starfield is the first new universe in over 25 years from Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning creators of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Fallout 4. In this next generation role-playing game set amongst the stars, create any character you want and explore with unparalleled freedom as you embark on an epic journey to answer humanity’s greatest mystery.

Tell your Story

Start your journey by customizing your appearance and deciding your Background and Traits. Will you be an experienced explorer, a charming diplomat, a stealthy cyber runner, or something else entirely? The choice is yours.

Explore Outer Space

Navigate bustling cities, explore dangerous bases, and traverse wild landscapes. Meet and recruit a memorable cast of characters, join in the adventures of various factions, and embark on quests across the Settled Systems.

Captain the Ship of Your Dreams

Personalize the look of your ship, modify critical systems including weapons and shields, and assign crew members to provide unique bonuses. In deep space you will engage in high-stakes dogfights, encounter random missions, dock at star stations, and even board and commandeer enemy ships to add to your collection.

Discover, Collect, Build

Explore planets and discover the fauna, flora, and resources needed to craft everything from medicine and food to equipment and weapons. Build outposts and hire a crew to passively extract materials and establish cargo links to transfer resources between them.

Lock and Load

Space can be a dangerous place. A refined combat system gives you the tools to deal with any situation. Whether you prefer long-range rifles, laser weapons, or demolitions, each weapon type can be modified to complement your playstyle. Zero-G environments add a chaotic spectacle to combat, while boost packs give players freedom to maneuver like never before.

giphy.gif

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hi Everyone, 

The giveaway is closed! You can find the winners in the #red-team-giveaways channel in Discord. 

Congrats to everyone who received a code and enjoy Starfield this weekend! 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

34 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

ted-lasso-coach-beard.gif

This is amazing! I am so in!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
ajlueke
Grandmaster

Thanks for the heads up.

Eudicots
Adept III

So this was the giveaway being hinted at during the Alienware stream. Cool

🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
0 Likes

So Im lost im click everywhere and the "No Access" wont let me in.

You also have to "verify" your membership using the check emoji for the other channels to be accessable.

Hi @ZsilentsaintZ  - @ajlueke is correct! You need to go to the Rules tab and react to the last message in there to gain access to the server. 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
ardankyaosen
Miniboss

If that's the "No access" that's in place of the link in the Discord message, it'll go away and be replaced by the actual link after you've been a member of the Discord Server for 10 minutes.  Since it's been 10 minutes since you wrote the above, I'd say check it again.

In like Flinn........thanks for the chance 🙂

0 Likes
norms90
Adept I

Good luck to everyone!

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

I'm so ready for this game. Fortunately I have plans Friday so waiting for it to release on the 6th won't feel like an eternity.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
Axxemann
Forerunner

Nothing ventured... nothing gained, right?

Performance over Pretty.
Ashtray3250
Adept II

Wow, it is awesome, thanks AMD!

Ilyesagg
Adept I

Wow wonderful 😍 thanks for this giveaway👨‍🚀

RYZEN 5 5600 & RX 6600

I am going to cry, either way lol. 😂

Best of Fortune Everyone 🙂👍

caerbannog
Adept III

Oh my! I didn't notice this till ~20 minutes until the cut off time.

Travel well Space Cowboys/Cowgirls!

mikagee
Adept II

Aww didn't see this post until now! Congrats winners!

0 Likes

LOL.......congrats to everyone and I won myself but didn't realize it till just now. Thank you again AMD for this.

Congrats 🙂

0 Likes
immoderatus
Adept I

Congratulation to the winners. It is shame I have missed this one.

0 Likes
Laucian_Nailor
Adept III

wow, less than 24 hours from announcement until close, most of which was during our night here in the UK.....thanks I guess

0 Likes

Hi @Laucian_Nailor - I'm sorry you missed the giveaway. This giveaway was only live for a little over 24 hours. We wanted to make sure people could get the codes before the premium release last night. 

We'll have more fun game code giveaways in the future! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
0 Likes
CaligoVereor
Challenger

Noooo I only now saw this 😞

Either way, congrats to the winners.

0 Likes
yurikokolev
Adept III

congrats to all the winners 

Ryzen 7 5800x3D - Powercolor RX6800XT Red Devil - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX - MSI x470 gaming plus - Win10 - AMD A10-7850K - 16Gb PowerColor RedDevil RX580 8GB and also Phenom 9950 Black Edition 8gb Ram - HD7870 2GB
0 Likes
SoulafeinLd
Journeyman III

Uhh free Starfield, guess I'm late to the party soo, congrats to the winner lol

0 Likes
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

I missed this one 🙂 congrats to the winrars!

0 Likes
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hi Everyone, 

The giveaway is closed! You can find the winners in the #red-team-giveaways channel in Discord. 

Congrats to everyone who received a code and enjoy Starfield this weekend! 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just noticed and I did come with smile...  ^__^  going to play baldurs gate 3 more.

0 Likes
NewAtlantis
Adept II

Oh, I missed that one. Congratulation to all winners! 😊

0 Likes
Mallett_alex
Adept I

Anyone else having issues with the discord link or getting connected on discord when you look em up? 

0 Likes

nop i had no issues whatsoever

Ryzen 7 5800x3D - Powercolor RX6800XT Red Devil - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX - MSI x470 gaming plus - Win10 - AMD A10-7850K - 16Gb PowerColor RedDevil RX580 8GB and also Phenom 9950 Black Edition 8gb Ram - HD7870 2GB
0 Likes
p4T_ludio
Adept II

I miss this. I hope you guys consider doing it again! Thank you.

Sandeepola
Adept II

Congratulations to winners

venaur
Elite

gg!

0 Likes