Adept III

Re: Shadow of The Tomb Raider mGPU DX12 Crashes

8-fingered
Adept III

Still broke in 19.7.3. Please report:

Open Ticket 

File report against drivers 

Also, it seems the same issues exists for dual-Navi setups. So maybe this will get fixed if enough people report it.

8-fingered
Adept III

Still broke in 19.7.4. Please report:

Open Ticket 

Also, it seems the same issue exists for older hardware with drivers later than 18.8.1 or 18.9.1.

0 Likes
8-fingered
Adept III

Still broke in 19.7.4. Please open a ticket and file a report against the drivers:

Open Ticket 

0 Likes
8-fingered
Adept III

Still broke in 19.8.1. Please open a ticket and file a report against the drivers.

0 Likes
dreidara
Adept I

Honestly man, Radeon sucks at mGPU. During Hot Chips, Dr. Lisa Su said its not a priority anymore. So from my point of view, its looking like Radeon isnt going to do anything about Crossfire anymore, especially this game. 

0 Likes
8-fingered
Adept III

I believe she said Crossfire isn't a priority, which it honestly isn't, since it's DX11 and older only and Navi doesn't support it. As far as DX12 mGPU goes, as long as AMD correctly implements the API via the drivers, we'll be fine. Speaking of which, I've gotten the attention of some folks.

Please do join in and let them know that your Fury X setup works. What drivers are you using with those cards?

0 Likes
8-fingered
Adept III

Still broken in 19.8.2...you know the drill, report report report.

0 Likes
8-fingered
Adept III

So it turns out this is not an AMD problem, the game developers just didn't want to fix the issue.

dreidara
Adept I

Really? Where did you get that info from?

At this point its too late for me. I traded some one of my Vegas for some other hardware and I sold my second Vega. I miss them, but the 980ti Im running is fine. Im going to switch back to the Fury X tho. Nvidia GPU looks awful and the drivers suck.

0 Likes