Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

JocelynH
Journeyman III

RX 7900 XTX Starfield Edition giveaway

Hello! 

I'm very VERY interested in the rx 7900 XTX Starfield Edition, how can we enter the giveaway?

Thank you very much.

1 Solution
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hello, Everyone!

Only around 20 GPUs and CPUs total are going to be given away at QuakeCon to its attendees. The remainder will be given away through AMD, its partners, and Bethesda's own channels. Stay tuned for details on how and when these giveaways will happen.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT

View solution in original post

20 Replies
SocialSophia
Adept II

looking for the same thing lol

DaFunk
Adept III

Wondering the same. Got an email that said it would be on the site but I don't see it anywhere.

AMD Enthusiast

I actually just re-read the email and it says "...in the coming days". So I guess we just need to be patient lol

AMD Enthusiast

👍

Got an email that said it would be on the site but I don't see it anywhere.

🙂
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I got the email today also, but the link from it takes you to AMD.com, not to this AMD Community forum.  I don't see anywhere to enter the contest yet.  We'll keep our eyes open for it.

That's a beautiful video card.That's a beautiful video card.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".

Oh wow didn't notice the stars in the middle of the fans before that looks so nice.

Finnegin
Adept I

Some say it's Quakecon attendees only which would be terrible. Red Team should get first dibs 🙂

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hey, guys! So @Amber_AMD and I are actually here at QuakeCon (you can check out our blog/updates here), and these limited GPUs and CPUs will be given away through contests, etc. exclusively at QuakeCon. That being said, we'll keep you all in the loop of any opportunities that come through for any participation during these next few days!

Prince117
Adept II

I really really want one it looks so dope. I even bought the premium edition for starfield it would be nice to get one before the game releases 🥺

Prince Ragland
Sam_AMD
Community Manager

Hello, Everyone!

Only around 20 GPUs and CPUs total are going to be given away at QuakeCon to its attendees. The remainder will be given away through AMD, its partners, and Bethesda's own channels. Stay tuned for details on how and when these giveaways will happen.

Sam
Your biggest fan!
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6800XT
KAPS
Adept I

That GPU deserves the rest of the build to be modded to match the theme, it looks so good

Ryzen 5600x, MSI B550 Gaming Edge WiFi, Powercolor 5700XT Red Devil

I'm working on my first build and would loooove to have it be Starfield themed. I even saw a custom Starfield case that looked beautiful.

maxwlh
Adept I

That card is awesome, here’s to hoping!

marty8bit
Adept I

I have not posted in a long time on the AMD community forums...but wanted to say...I do love this Graphics card.

Too bad its only limited ...would love to get one ..

p4T_ludio
Adept II

Why some receive an e-mail?

I will be attentive if anyone has news this GPU is perfect!

Uboo
Adept II

They look so stellar, can't wait for stafield but how cool would it be to get the graphics card or cpu.

0 Likes
p4T_ludio
Adept II

A lot of people are giving away this combo sadly that info is not there. I'm searching in socials but a lot of streamers are giving away and that info is difficult to Find  😞

0 Likes
kfpwb
Adept I

ins and tiktok

0 Likes
p4T_ludio
Adept II

On socials use hashtags

#AMDPartner #GameOnAMD

0 Likes