Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

ZIDANEEEE
Adept I

Next game reward from AMD?

Hi,

I am planning to buy new GPU and I'm wondering when will be next AMD reward? Any idea which game and when it will be available?

9 Replies
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Hey, ZIDANEEE!

Are you referring to any promotional bundles we may be dropping for the rest of the year?

(i.e., how we had bundles for AMD Ryzen 7000 series CPUs + Starfield Games)

That's my guess. 

Funny enough, I waited to buy my Nephew's GPU until AFTER the Starfield bundle ended. But an MSI Mech RX6750XT for $420CAD was worth the wait 😛

Performance over Pretty.

Hi Wally,

Yes, that's correct.  I'm planning to buy RX 7900 xtx and switch to the red team for the first time. I missed the Starfield offer, and I'm wondering if there will be any offer by the end of the year.

moi2x
Journeyman III

Also want to know if there will be any. Planning to buy either 7800xt or 4070. 😄

ZIDANEEEE
Adept I

I believe nobody knows 

Zigarock
Adept I

@ZIDANEEEE id like to know too

0 Likes
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

We're currently offering a bundle where you'll get Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora™ when you buy select AMD Ryzen™ CPUs, select AMD Radeon™ RX Series GPUs, or a system powered by AMD!

You can check more details out here: https://www.amd.com/en/gaming/featured-games/avatar-pandora.html

Twister31
Journeyman III

Hello
I'm interested about this topic.
I'm currently preparing a new computer for gaming.
Still trying to decide exactly which component I want
I missed the opportunity to get avatar bundle with an AMD processor or graphic card.
will a new bundle for Q1 2024 come soon? or it won't happen?
if it is about to happen, do we know which will be the new game?
thanks in advance

0 Likes
Twister31
Journeyman III

no news about this topic?

0 Likes