cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Meet Your Maker | Sector 2: Shattered Peak Giveaway!

Wally_AMD_0-1695748075473.jpeg

Our friends at Behaviour Interactive have once again delivered a unique addition to the world of Meet Your Maker with their latest update, Sector 2: Shattered Peak.

To celebrate, we've partnered with Behaviour to randomly select 30 winners from the comment section on this post on Tuesday, Oct. 3rd (12 PM CST) to win a Meet Your Maker Deluxe Edition Steam key (which includes access to the base game + DLC + the Sector 2 content update). Not only that, but winners will also receive a code for the latest Arsenal Pack as a bonus! So just comment on this post to enter! Keep an eye out for a private message from me, @Amber_AMD, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com.

Check out some of the fun new release details below. 👇

Meet Your Maker | Sector 2: Shattered Peak

Fear. Isolation. Paranoia. The world of Meet Your Maker expands yet again with chilling new additions to your toolbox. Prepare to venture into the Arctic Wasteland as Sector 2’s Shattered Peak arrives today with a new environment and free Deco Pack, as well as a new Custodian, Guard, and Cosmetic collection.

mym_infographic.JPG

NEW ENVIRONMENT: SHATTERED PEAK

Deep in the desolate Arctic wastes lies the Shattered Peak Sanctuary, where bitter winds, suffocating snowstorms, and endless isolation run rampant. Once home to the latest scientific advancements, fear and paranoia ensnared its residents, reducing the facility into a blood-splattered nightmare.

Wally_AMD_1-1695748395362.png

SECTOR 2: ARSENAL PACK GIVEAWAY NEW CUSTODIAN AND GUARD

Meet Your Maker’s Sector 2 Arsenal Pack adds a calculating Custodian and a vicious new guard to your toolbox. The Assassin is a terrifying hunter that relies on stealth to ambush its target, while the Overseer can glide after jumping and has enhanced detection of the Harvester Path and surrounding resources.

For more information on these new additions and their unique abilities, read their lore blog post. 

For more information on what Sector 2: Shatter Peak has to offer, visit our blog for more details

1 Solution
Wally_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you all for entering! I'll be announcing our 30 lucky winners shortly, so keep an eye on this post to see if you've been selected to win a copy. 😎

[edit] Winner's Announcement:

Congrats to:
 @BrainWasher @Laucian_Nailor @dryden @Lennon @Veyngte @rivaile @caerbannog @Snooz @Subsilent00 @TheZen @alexiv1969 @chadplusminus @blazek @moeinmajor @fantasycat23 @WettbiSCuit @Anonymous @Dunfragme @thoms @AbyssalMelody13 @vanguardsoul @garlvinland @TheKaosJunky @firawe @am1sf1t @redeemer_xyz @m3phisto @Uboo @thedoctor1ko @manticore2047 

Be sure to check your emails tied to your account over the next few hours for your Steam Codes! Thank you all for participating, and a huge thank you to Behaviour Interactive for another awesome giveaway collab!

pumpkin dance.gif

View solution in original post

58 Replies
Eudicots
Adept III

How cool. You can build an igloo-themed fortress now. 

Comment on this post to enter 🙃

W10Pro (22H2)|Kingston A400 240G|ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 (L2.71)|Ryzen 5 5600|ID-Cooling SE-225-XT Black V2|nVidia RTX 3070 FE 8Gb|XPG GAMMIX D10 [2x8GB] DDR4 3200MHz (XMP)|DeepCool PK700D
TheKaosJunky
Adept I

Seems like a cool game to win!

Subsilent00
Adept III

Nice giveaway! Thanks, AMD and Red Team! 

PersonaFPS
Adept II

Good luck to everyone! This game looks very intense!! 

I appreciate the chance, and I wish everyone luck.

WettbiSCuit
Adept I

Thanks AMD and Red team.GL

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Count me in!

Dunfragme
Adept I

!!! Free games FTW tyvm! 😄

soullodolo
Adept III

Yes wanna check out the MYM DLC

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

am1sf1t
Adept II

Ok please count me in! Thank you! I appreciate the nice giveaways lately!

JCTango
Adept II

Thanks for this chance!  Good luck, everyone!

A very *cool* update. 

Gl all

caerbannog
Adept III

Sector 2: Shattered Peak DLC? Yes, please and thank you!

firawe
Adept I

Lets go

Dannyboy3210
Adept II

Oo, nifty!

Wow that's sweet, new dlc. Thanks for the chance.

feiling
Adept I

thanks for not requiring us to make a post of a certain length talking about a certain topic to be able to enter.

TheZen
Adept I

Seems like an interesting game, would be nice to play something new for a change.

AdrianP
Adept II

I look forward to this game.

dhffdh
Journeyman III

This game looks very good

ThreeDee
Paragon

well saw my legs off and call me shorty! ... another fantastic giveaway!!!11

ThreeDee PC specs
thedoctor1ko
Adept I

Thanks for another great giveaway AMD and Behaviour 😀

dryden
Adept III

Awesome AMD! Have a great weekend everyone!

redeemer_xyz
Adept II

Game looks cool. Doom + Rust combined?

alexiv1969
Adept II

good luck to me and everybody

Ryzen 5 7600x, B550M AORUS PRO-P, Ryzen 7600XT, 2*16 gig ram 3600

Thank you for the opportunity! Good luck indeed, everyone!

Veyngte
Adept I

Many thanks for the chance and good luck everyone 🙂

Sagar236
Journeyman III

I like to enter this giveaway . Game looks interesting. 

Laucian_Nailor
Adept III

A great relationship with Behaviour Interactive - they keep coming up with the support for this community 👍

Snooz
Adept II

Good luck everyone 

moeinmajor
Adept I

Looks intersting good luck all

Uboo
Adept II

Woot I live giveaways.

jdm
Adept II

This looks like fun.  Thanks Red Team!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Very cool.  

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
chadplusminus
Adept II

thanks!

0 Likes
BrainWasher
Adept I

Wow! so cool! Thanks, AMD and Red Team! 
Hope i will be lucky this time! 🙂

0 Likes