Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Meet Your Maker - Game Launch & Giveaways

Amber_AMD_0-1680625682876.png

Hey Red Team,

Meet Your Maker is now available on Steam, PS4/PS5, XBOX XS, and XBOX ONE! All versions include FSR (whoop!) The game is also available via the Playstation Plus Monthly Games lineup during April. 

I don't know about you, but I've been looking forward to this game release since the Video Game Awards. If you haven't heard about it yet, buckle up because I'm about to share all the fun with you.

Meet Your Maker is a first-person building and raiding game where every level is designed by players, for players. You will be able to use a variety of blocks, traps, and guards to construct a deadly maze to protect your Genmat and rip trespassing players to shreds.

Not only will you be creating a deadly maze, but you'll also be able to test your grit, wit, and reflexes by raiding a huge selection of player-built outposts. This game is both solo and co-op with the ability to upgrade your weapons, gather resources and have never-ending fun.

To celebrate the release, we'll be randomly selecting 10 winners from the comment section on this post each day at 12 pm CST until Friday, April 7th to win a DELUXE Edition Steam game code for Meet Your Maker! Keep an eye out for a private message from myself, @Wally_AMD, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com.

SURPRISE UPDATE (4/7): We're extending the giveaway! We'll be randomly selecting an additional 20 winners on Monday, April 10th at 12 pm CST. 😄 

Good luck everyone! 

Amber 🙂Behaviour-Logo-TM--Black.png

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
4 Solutions
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Congratulations to our day 1 winners 😎 '

@Upholding @mikagee @ardankyaosen @CimaDrewski @ShamefulTunic @gotgrant @Anonymous @dryden @marinesquirel @Moist 

If you don't have PMs on, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

Stay tuned for day 2 winners 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hello again everyone, 

Say congrats to our day 2 winners! 

@Axxemann @jamesc359 @Goobernaculum @Laucian_Nailor @larrydarren @Ashtray3250 @gonefishn @rtbh99 @ThreeDee @fozan1072 

If you don't have PMs in the community, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

Tomorrow is the final drawing day - good luck everyone 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hello friends, 

Congrats to our day 3 winners!     @soullodolo @yakyak @Elf1 @Hero375 @jojofan9850 @Cowbee @davidwarner007 @Key-J @Terk_er_derbs @mengelag 

If you don't have PMs in the community, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

I also wanted to say I see a lot of new faces in the comments. To celebrate, I'm extending the giveaway through the weekend and will be selecting an ADDITIONAL 20 winners on Monday, April 10th

Be sure to tell your friends there's still time to enter! 🙂 I hope everyone has a lovely Easter weekend and can't wait to get to know some of you in the community. 

P.S. In case you missed it, we have exciting Easter plans coming up with some AWESOME prizes. Check out the details for our Easter Egg hunt here

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hi everyone! 

Hope you had a lovely weekend. I'm here to announce the final 20 winners that were randomly selected to win a deluxe edition Meet your Maker game code! 

First, I'd like to say if you didn't win one - do not worry, we'll be announcing more game code giveaways soon. So be sure to stick around 🙂 

Congrats to our final winners 👾@Afromemory  @Subsilent00 @The_Fleens @Mineking2435 @Loxion @Eudicots @maross80 @meinte @RenegadeZed @Ilyesagg @venaur @Belgarath @IskrenTs @kj @WonderWorm @soozybee @Entity @Buzzedfishirl @ventzaq @sweir1 

If you don't have PMs on, I sent you an email from community.moderator@amd.com so be sure to check your inbox. 

See you all in the community! Let us know how you liked the game in the gaming discussions 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

104 Replies
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hello again everyone, 

Say congrats to our day 2 winners! 

@Axxemann @jamesc359 @Goobernaculum @Laucian_Nailor @larrydarren @Ashtray3250 @gonefishn @rtbh99 @ThreeDee @fozan1072 

Tomorrow is the final drawing day - good luck everyone 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Many thanks, @Amber_AMD!!!!

I replied to the PM you sent me!

Performance over Pretty.

Pick me!

Thank you @Amber_AMD .

Thank you very much @Amber_AMD 

Congrats everyone, best of luck to others on next one.

Thank you @Amber_AMD 🤗

Won_Meet_Your_Maker_Deluxe_Edition_from_Amber_AMD.jpg

jojofan9850
Adept I

May the best person win and I want to thank Amber for this amazing giveaway and I hope the people who have won are having a wonderful time playing meet your maker

Laucian_Nailor
Adept III

Thank you Amber, AMD & bEhaviour.  😎

Cowbee
Adept I

Wow, AMD is on a roll lately! Buying a PowerColor 7900XTX Red Devil Limited Edition was the best decision ever!

Afromemory
Journeyman III

Awesome! Thank you!

Subsilent00
Adept III

Nice Giveaway, Red Team! Looks like an awesome game! 

arevalonick
Journeyman III

I was watching a friend play this on Discord yesterday night and it looks like a fun balance of strategy and brutality. It's a game that can have a strong community behind it and the developers put a lot of heart and soul into it as well. Thanks for wanting to help us gamers. 

The_Fleens
Journeyman III

Oh man, I think I missed the entry time but what an awesome giveaway. Had my eye on this game for a while! Excited t

Mineking2435
Adept I

game may be interesting. Heard some reviews of farming kills. But if they support it as much as dbd it may be a fun grab. Thanks for the giveaway chance!!!

Loxion
Adept I

On YT looks fun game

maross80
Journeyman III

Looks great!

Eudicots
Adept III

Thanks for the chance.

What an interesting game incorporating dungeon-making with dungeon exploring. 

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Hello friends, 

Congrats to our day 3 winners!     @soullodolo @yakyak @Elf1 @Hero375 @jojofan9850 @Cowbee @davidwarner007 @Key-J @Terk_er_derbs @mengelag 

I also wanted to say I see a lot of new faces in the comments. To celebrate, I'm extending the giveaway through the weekend and will be selecting an ADDITIONAL 20 winners on Monday, April 10th

Be sure to tell your friends there's still time to enter! 🙂 I hope everyone has a lovely Easter weekend and can't wait to get to know some of you in the community. 

P.S. In case you missed it, we have exciting Easter plans coming up with some AWESOME prizes. Check out the details for our Easter Egg hunt here

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Thanks for the opportunity to get this game 🙂

Oof but thanks to the extension I get another chance tomorrow!! Congrats to the winners!!!

This game looks awesome 🙂

Good luck all todays the final day!!!

RenegadeZed
Adept II

awesome, thanks for the opporunity!

Great, good luck

Ilyesagg
Adept I

Looks like an interesting game, would like to try it on my AMD pc !

RYZEN 5 5600 & RX 6600
Belgarath
Journeyman III

Looks addictive!

venaur
Elite

Good luck all! This looks awesome 🙂

azulyri
Adept III

Wow! More chances for a great game! Tysm!

IskrenTs
Journeyman III

The game is amazing

Apachi1884
Journeyman III

Would love to have the opportunity to try this game! Thanks

WonderWorm
Journeyman III

Oooh, this game looks really fun!

kj
Journeyman III

Do I just reply here, to enter? Like, is this comment my entry?

thanks in advance 🙂

good luck everyone!<<3

Hampz93
Journeyman III

Im not sure i do this correctly. But this would be sick! 

i dont get alot of time to play anymore , since i became a dad. But my brother talked alot of this game and it looks realy cool

creativem0dz
Adept I

Meet Your Maker looks fantastic. Would love to play. Thanks for the chance to win a key!

Pojo99
Journeyman III

building and raiding, two of the best things in a game🥹

happy easter :hatching_chick: 

Entity
Journeyman III

Been watching the Game over on Twitch. Looks like a fun way of dying over and over again. Count me in! 😀 

soozybee
Journeyman III

Looks like a fab game

xeric_aj
Journeyman III

Game looks good, really want to try it out.

Buzzedfishirl
Journeyman III

Looks like it has similar things to Doom And that was a Banger to be remembered

0 Likes
Sarge_T
Adept I

Huh, I could have sworn I already had an account - but it seems like I didn't, oh well! 😄
Have been watching this game being played on several streams on Twitch for some time - looks pretty interesting! Thanks for the chance! And happy Easter to all! 😁