Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Meet Your Maker | DLC Release: Sector 1: Dreadshore | Giveaway

FzpP2gpXwAEt8Br.jpg

Meet Your Maker | Sector 1: Dreadshore Release

Sector 1: Dreadshore takes players to a brand-new environment unlike anything seen before in Meet Your Maker. Put your twisted creativity to the test with a themed Deco Pack, Arsenal Pack, and Cosmetic Pack that will help take your next Outpost to deadly new heights.

If you haven't had a chance to try out Meet Your Maker, now is your time! Check out some of the fun new release details below 👇

Amber_AMD_3-1687895699851.png

NEW ENVIRONMENT: DREADSHORE

On the murky remains of the New England coastline lies Dreadshore. A mysterious lighthouse shines in the distance, home to a sinister Sanctuary that conducted unspeakable experiments on its prisoners in the name of progress.

Amber_AMD_0-1687893498212.png

SECTOR 1 ARSENAL PACK

Claim for free for a limited time

After free trial: Add-on content, purchasable via Platform Stores or unlockable via playtime The Sector 1 Arsenal Pack expands your toolbox with 4 vicious implements of death including a new trap, guard, Custodian, and weapon. Master these lethal additions and make sure no Raider survives your next creation.

GAMEPLAY IMPROVEMENTS 

Alongside all their new content, they have also made several key improvements and balance updates to the game. Community feedback was a key driver in these updates as they work towards creating the best possible Meet Your Maker experience.

For more information on what Sector 1: Dreadshore has to offer, visit the blog for details here

To celebrate this DLC release, we've partnered with Behaviour Interactive to randomly select 20 winners from the comment section on this post on Friday, July 7th (12pm CT) to win a Meet Your Maker Steam key which includes access to the base game + DLC + new content update for sector 1 (Arsenal pack + Cosmetic Collection+ New Deco Pack). Keep an eye out for a private message from myself, @Wally_AMD, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com.

Amber_AMD_2-1687895591599.png

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
2 Solutions
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Congrats to our lucky winners: @thedoctor1ko@jdm@mengelag@Laucian_Nailor@wildcard1978@xsoulsin@JCTango@OriginalGreyWolf@venaur@nilamop@firawe@Subsilent00@connetion@Alanhm2000@AkitoAK@xenoslug@zero_x1 @AbyssalMelody13@Asrar@stan 🙂 

Check your profile for a PM from me or Wally, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox! 

Seems like we're still getting some entries - to celebrate, we're going to extend the giveaway until Friday, July 14th, and randomly select an additional 20 winners! 

So if you don't get selected today, don't worry. You still have a chance next week 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

Hey everyone!

Congrats to our second round of winners: @Eudicots @Axxemann @caerbannog @azulyri @larrydarren @Chumpy819 @otacon @Anonymous @Sandeepola @TonYStarK3247 @dryden @ArkimAK_pix @spicecore @Iaj 

Check your profile for a PM from me, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox! 

Enjoy friends! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

52 Replies
thedoctor1ko
Adept I

Oh wow, thanks so much to Behaviour and AMD for this giveaway. I tried this game out in a playtest way back and it was a lot of fun. Fingers crossed 🤞

Eudicots
Adept III

Thanks for the heads up. I got the  Sector 1 Arsenal Pack for free. 

Axxemann
Forerunner

I won one of the Steam codes around Easter... but I couldn't quite get the hang of the game. I think @Amber_AMD is going to have to teach me how to play it.

Performance over Pretty.
jdm
Adept II

This looks to be some kind of fun!

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

Awesome, looking forward to this DLC

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED
Laucian_Nailor
Adept III

Thank you to both parties for helping to carry on the party!

shweet thanks for the chance

caerbannog
Adept III

Thank you to the devs and to AMD in doing the work to set this giveaway up for the Red Team community

xsoulsin
Adept II

Thanks to AMD for setting this up for the Red Team Community

JCTango
Adept II

That's awesome! 🙂 Thanks to the devs and AMD for this giveaway 😄 - Good luck, everyone!

azulyri
Adept III

Awesome! Looks like a great game!

Pretty legit looking and we will see if it fit s the bill.👍

venaur
Elite

Oh this is awesome! I have very much been wanting to get this game for my spouse and i! 😄 

nilamop
Adept I

Maybe it will also be a gift for me)

firawe
Adept I

looks cool, hope i win

I have had a chance to play it. Quite fun. Thanks for the free items.

Best of luck to everyone for giveaway ❤️

Subsilent00
Adept III

Nice giveaway! Looks like a very interesting game! 

connetion
Journeyman III

Hope I can win this steam key, good luck to all.

Alanhm2000
Journeyman III

We love a giveaway! Meet Your Maker looks awesome. I'm always looking for a new co-op game to get my friends into. 

Chumpy819
Journeyman III

Always thought this was an interesting looking title.

AkitoAK
Journeyman III

This game has been on my radar for a while now..
I am intrigued by the idea of the game..
Would love to check it out!!

AkitoAK
xenoslug
Journeyman III

Thanks for the chance, seems like a cool game.

zero_x1
Adept I

In it to win it. 

otacon
Adept III

Looks like a fun game!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting game but more updates are needed and maybe more players will come.

stan
Elite

Good Luck.

Asrar
Journeyman III

Thanks Behaviour Interactive and AMD for this giveaway. Goodluck to everyone joining it.

Would love to check this game out. Good luck all!

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Congrats to our lucky winners: @thedoctor1ko@jdm@mengelag@Laucian_Nailor@wildcard1978@xsoulsin@JCTango@OriginalGreyWolf@venaur@nilamop@firawe@Subsilent00@connetion@Alanhm2000@AkitoAK@xenoslug@zero_x1 @AbyssalMelody13@Asrar@stan 🙂 

Check your profile for a PM from me or Wally, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox! 

Seems like we're still getting some entries - to celebrate, we're going to extend the giveaway until Friday, July 14th, and randomly select an additional 20 winners! 

So if you don't get selected today, don't worry. You still have a chance next week 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Hurray!  Thank you, and congrats to the winners 🙂 

Thank You!  

And Congrats to the other winners!

Congratulations winners, 😁

Shweet

Thank you for this!!

This is Awesome! Thank you AMD 😁

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Noctua NH D15 - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 4TB Samsung Gen. 5 NVMe - Fractal Torrent Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED

Thanks and congrats!

Congrats all winner

0 Likes

Thank you, and congrats to all winners.

0 Likes

Hey everyone!

Congrats to our second round of winners: @Eudicots @Axxemann @caerbannog @azulyri @larrydarren @Chumpy819 @otacon @Anonymous @Sandeepola @TonYStarK3247 @dryden @ArkimAK_pix @spicecore @Iaj 

Check your profile for a PM from me, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see it in your inbox! 

Enjoy friends! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD