cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Wally_AMD
Community Manager

FSR 3 | Forspoken & Immortals of Aveum Giveaway!

Wally_AMD_2-1696524382108.png

If you’ve been living under a rock (or immersed in the world of games like Starfield or Baldur’s Gate 3 like I was) you’ll be happy to know that AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution 3 is now available for both Forspoken and Immortals of Aveum™.

To celebrate, we’re giving away 5 game codes of EACH game (5 for Forspoken and 5 for Immortals of Aveum)! Starting today, Oct. 5, and ending on Oct. 13 at 12 PM CST, you can reply to this post with which of the two games you’d love to play with AMD FSR 3 enabled. (Note: Game keys will randomly be given away to randomly selected winners.)

Forspoken and Immortals logos.png

In addition to this, we wanted to give you a few recommendations for the best settings to use with AMD FSR 3 now that it’s out and how you can turn it on in both games. So, continue reading below to learn how you can get the most out of our cutting-edge open-source FSR upscaling technology, and good luck to those who enter!

Frame Pacing and Recommended VSync Settings

It is recommended to use AMD FSR 3 with VSync, as when enabled, frame pacing relies on the expected refresh rate of the monitor for a consistent high-quality gaming experience. Additionally, it is recommended that Enhanced Sync is disabled in AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition™ settings, as it can interfere with frame pacing logic.

Recommendations for Frame Generation Use

When using AMD FSR 3 frame generation with any upscaling quality mode OR with the new “Native AA” mode, it is highly recommended to be always running at a minimum of ~60 FPS before frame generation is applied for an optimal high-quality gaming experience and mitigate any latency introduced by the technology.

How to Enable AMD FSR 3 in Supported Games

Forspoken

Wally_AMD_0-1696524362207.jpeg

In Forspoken, the AMD FSR 3 settings are found in the “Graphics” tab of the settings menu. To change the FSR modes and turn on frame generation the “Image Quality Presets” must be set to “CUSTOM”.

Immortals of Aveum

Wally_AMD_1-1696524362210.jpeg

In Immortals of Aveum, the AMD FSR 3 settings are found in the “Display” tab of the settings menu.

1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Thank you to everyone who took the time to enter! 

Congratulations to the winners: @Hiramabiff @SudoPro @gotgrant @Aria__ @venaur @wildcard1978 @baoshun @Lordubuntu @DivineBeauty @mellerwang 

You either received a PM from myself, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com. Be sure to check your spam!

Cheers 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord

View solution in original post

143 Replies
Hammbonez
Adept II

I would love to play Immortals of Aveum with the "AMD FidelityFX™ Super Resolution 3" active.

megablue
Adept II

Loved to play Immortals of Aveum with FSR3 enabled

0 Likes
Sarge_T
Adept I

I feel like Forspoken has gotten too much hate. I like how it looks at least, and that should count for something - so that's what I would want to try FSR3 on... though I'm fine with Immortals of Aveum too, naturally 😉

0 Likes
norms90
Adept I

I'd love to try playing Immortals of Aveum!

0 Likes
TheZen
Adept I

Neat

0 Likes
Hiramabiff
Adept III

Either one works for me, immortals sounds cool though. 

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB
0 Likes
ThreeDee
Paragon

My daughter has Forspoken .. so I'd like to check out Immortals of Aveum with FSR3

ThreeDee PC specs
0 Likes
dryden
Adept III

I'd love to play Immortals of Aveum with AMD FSR 3 enabled.

0 Likes

I would like to try Immortals of Aveum!

0 Likes
gotgrant
Adept III

Immortals of Aveum is my preferred game of the two

0 Likes
otacon
Adept III

Forspoken looks like lots of fun! I'd love to see how FSR3 runs on my system!

0 Likes

They both look awesome, can't decide so i would be greedy and love to play both.

0 Likes
Ashtray3250
Adept II

I would like to play Immortals of Aveum with AMD FSR 3 on my 6800XT, thanks AMD.

0 Likes
Laucian_Nailor
Adept III

Whilst I would love to play Immortals of Aveum with FSR 3, I'd also love to replay The Witcher 3 with ray tracing fully cranked up and FSR3 giving a frame rate boost too 😜

0 Likes
Lordubuntu
Adept I

i would love to play Immortals of Aveum with FSR3 enabled all maxed with my 6950xt ❤️

0 Likes
nhawan
Journeyman III

Wake up Immortals of Aveum devs! Give use a demo so we can try it out. The game looks great from the videos I've seen.

0 Likes
nilamop
Adept I

Forspoken it's good for me 🙂

0 Likes
stan
Elite

Me.Me.Me!!

I want to play  Immortals of Aveum!

0 Likes
feiling
Adept I

Immortals of Aveum would be my choice, even though both look fun to play... combat magic yay~!

0 Likes
Madben1982
Adept I

Forspoken all day 😄

0 Likes
lowteck
Miniboss

alex-omar.gif

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
0 Likes
winjer
Adept I

I love to try out FSR3 with Immortals of Aveum. 

0 Likes
rcanul
Adept I

I would love to play Immortals of Aveum with and try AMD FSR 3.

0 Likes
Sandeepola
Adept II

I would like to play Forspoken with AMD FSR3 setting. 

0 Likes
Sandeepola
Adept II

Thank you AMD and good luck everyone. 

0 Likes
rguerrero1984
Adept II

I would like to play Forspoken with AMD FSR3 settings

0 Likes
bigsfi
Journeyman III

I'm a sucker for any FPS or spellslinging game, which seems perfectly packaged in Immortals of Aveum and thus deserves my pick! Forspoken looks awesome too, but testing my new build with FSR3 on either game is probably what I'm looking forward to most.

0 Likes
baoshun
Adept I

thanks for giveaway

Immortals of Aveum

gl everyone

0 Likes
peter1956
Adept I

Forza MotorSport 8 2023, Iracing,
Looking forward to these advances team RED!!

0 Likes

After watching many streamers play both of these games I would have to say I would rather play Immortals of Aveum with an AMD FSR 3.

ChrisHazard
Adept I

I'd love to try Immortals of Aveum 🙂

0 Likes
Aria__
Adept II

Would love to try forspoken outside of the demo portion indeed.

0 Likes
craftercis
Journeyman III

I love to win: Immortals of Aveum

0 Likes
kenichitr
Journeyman III

Immortals of aveum looks good! I hope i could achive 120fps with frame generation. 

0 Likes

I'll take Immortals of Aveum. Thanks

0 Likes
skippan
Journeyman III

My Ryzen 5600 and RX 6650XT would like to try Immortals of Aveum

0 Likes
IdentitySteph
Journeyman III

I would love to play Immortals of Aveum with an AMD FSR 3

0 Likes
mglamm
Adept I

I would love to try Forspoken with FSR3. If I have 3 wishes, I would also like to see this on:

1. Steam Deck

2. Ryzen 7000 laptops (including Framework laptop)

3. Starfield & Cyberpunk 2077

0 Likes
chadplusminus
Adept II

I would love to play immortals of aveum

0 Likes
alfchiar
Journeyman III

I'd like to play Forspoken 

0 Likes