cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Olemissrebel
Adept II

Free games on Epic

You can find free games on the Epic site, so check it often! Currently, Gods Will Fall is the free offering and another will be available on the 13th.. Cheers

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/

29 Replies
kc5thelement
Adept I

Re: Free games on Epic

I've gotten a ton of free games this way. Epic is not my fave storefront, but the free stuff is nice!

kc5thelement
drpluto
Adept II

me too 🙂

Roger0072
Adept II

Yeah I had a Google reminder to remind me daily during their 12 days of free games event. Glad they are still doing it although it's back to weekly again

m888
Adept I

Appreciate this, I forgot Epic had their own thing. Free games are sweet!

Olemissrebel
Adept II

I agree, it isn't my fav. store experience. However, I do like the discounts and free games. Their launcher isn't terrible (though you do have to add it to the collection of all the other ones installed eg. steam, origin, etc.) either. 

XelaVo581
Adept II

Thanks for reminding me!

Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts
Likebrews
Adept II

I already have some EPIC games downloaded but don't play them much. I checked out the page and will try a few again. Thanks!!

AMD Ryzen R7 2700X on MSI B450 Tomahawk Max 64GB Corsair RGBPro RAM MSI Armor 8GB RX580 WD NV750 Black Creative xFi Fatality 7.1 Twin MSI Optix MAG27322CQR
ssaradpon
Adept I

Thanks!

Omnipro
Adept II

I already claimed this one, and added to my ever increasing backlog.

My Epic library is pretty big now with all the games they give away. 

Good service, and OK launcher, but they need to work on the interface a bit.