cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

NikYord
Adept I

Crashing while playing Overwatch 2 RX 6600 XT OC Edition

Whenever I try to play the game I get random crashes. Steps to reproducing the problem are just play normally and it happens at some point. I am sure the problem comes from the gpu, because I get an error message "Your rendering device has been lost and the game has crashed.".

1 Solution
NikYord
Adept I

Hello everyone!

I fixed the issue, turns out I had faulty ram sticks and when swapping them everything seems fine now.

Hopefully that helps other people as well!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

Tell us about your system, as in the PSU, the motherboard, the CPU, the RAM, the storage devices, the type of case and your component temperatures.  It could be a case of overheating GPU or CPU.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
0 Likes
NikYord
Adept I

PSU is 700 w 80+ gold, motherboard MSI Z370-A PRO, CPU is Intel i7-8700k, 16gb ram, 500gb ssd and temperatures aren't a problem at all, they are hardly going over 50 C. Overclocking isn't an issue as well, as everything is set to default as it comes from the factory. System wise everything looks okay, I tried reinstalling drivers a couple of times, tried older drivers, but nothing seems to work. Also I am only experiencing those issues while playing Overwatch 2. I have contacted Blizzard Support and they told me to turn Radeon Boost off, but I have set all the settings in the AMD Adrenaline app to default and disabled all kinds of optimizations.

NikYord
Adept I

Hello everyone!

I fixed the issue, turns out I had faulty ram sticks and when swapping them everything seems fine now.

Hopefully that helps other people as well!

JohnSmith26
Journeyman III

It's great to hear that the Crash to Desktop (CTD) and white flash issues have been resolved in smaller battles for three of the CM products. However, it seems there are still reports of these problems persisting in larger battles according to discussions on the AMD site. This suggests that while progress has been made, further investigation and potential updates might be needed to fully resolve these issues in all scenarios. If anyone wants real life racing Insights then visit this site.

Visit Our Website https://fervogear.com/
0 Likes