cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Cards

andrew2
Journeyman III

bad stuttering on 6700 with msfs 2020

i have has problems since an msfs update, i was able to run in ultra graphics now it still stutters on msfs lowest setting.

the problem seems to be only on the ground during taxi or take off, and only at a certain speed, (Obviously that transfers into  frame rates or whatever it is as i am not a computer person) but between 30kts and 140kts there is terrible stuttering if i stay on the runway over 140kts the stuttering stops, once i take off the stuttering stops. if i have the radeon performance up it goe to 1-5fps and gpu utilization drops as well, if this is of any use.

i have has this issue for about 2 months and i have done everything and even reinstalled msfs 2020. how do i know that my graphics card is not faulty? as i say i ran this on ultra with no problems for a few months as the card is only 4 months old, and no problems at all.

any help greatly appreciated, 

0 Likes
1 Reply
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

If you only experience this issue in MSFS 2020 then it might be an issue with the game.

Try to install the latest Radeon drivers and see if that fixes the issue for you Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.12.1 Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 21.12.1 Release Notes | AMD do a clean installation

0 Likes