Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Apex Legends - Hunted, New Season!

Amber_AMD_0-1660157186344.png

Are you an Apex Legends fan/player? 

I've tried to get into it and just kinda hard.. but thinking about opening it up and giving it another shot! Yesterday, they released their new season and had HUGE updates. Key updates below: 

NEW LEGEND

Vantage - Survivalist Sniper

Xiomara "Mara" Contreras is a survivalist who can see a threat coming from down her sniper scope from thousands of meters away. Born to a wrongfully-convicted criminal who gave birth to her alone on the barren ice planet Págos, Vantage has grown into the ultimate survivalist. Forced to live off a hostile land, she became unfathomably good with a scoped weapon.

PASSIVE: Spotter’s Lens

Aim down sights to scout with your eyepiece (unarmed or with mid- to long-range scopes) and use a bullet drop indicator to see where your shots will land. 

TACTICAL: Echo Location

Position your winged companion Echo and then Launch towards him. Must have line of sight to Echo for Launch.

ULTIMATE: Sniper’s Mark

Use your custom sniper rifle to mark enemy targets which applies a damage bonus for you and your team.

-----------

REFORGED KINGS CANYON UPDATE

In Season 5, Skull Town and Thunderdome were sunk by a massive explosion caused by Loba. Now that the Salvage operation is complete, the Syndicate has rebuilt the area for the Apex Games. Dredging machines have refilled the space with sand from the ocean floor, and a new battleground has been rebuilt with the iconic skull as its centerpiece. Read the full breakdown of the map update for Kings Canyon here.

LEVEL CAP INCREASE

Players can now level past account level 500 through 3 additional tiers of 500 levels bringing the effective level maximum to Level 500 Tier 3. This increase adds 345 additional Apex Packs earnable via account leveling, and ensures that everyone can earn an heirloom just by playing the game. The total number of Apex Packs earnable via account leveling is now 544.

BATTLE PASS

Certain Battle Pass challenges can now be completed in either Battle Royale or non-Battle Royale modes, giving you the flexibility to complete the Battle Pass your way.

-------

And many other updates regarding weapons, shields and maps that you can read about here

What update are you looking forward to the most? 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
2 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

I played Apex when it was first surprised dropped. I was super intrigued and of course, looking for a fun new game! I remember winning the first round I ever played, we got lucky and I picked up a Kraber which got us the win in our last engagement.

I perhaps played 10 - 15 more rounds of it over the next few days, and I just couldn't find the extreme appeal to stick around - so it wasn't the game for me I would say.

However I know it is HUGE, and more updates for any game is a good thing! So good luck Legends!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

I hate Apex, but I play it with close friends and family. I feel I'm halfway decent. Have good games and bad ones, lol. Outside of Stormpoint, Kings Canyon is the worst map in the game. Can't wait until World's Edge make it back in the rotation season 15.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)