cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

xvaim
Adept I

Anyone tried God of War with RX 570 8Gb on ULTRA? perfect overclock for rx570 8gb, temp. stable..?

Please post some info for a noob like me. Once time ago tryin clock cpu.. get to better preformance, but never understood RAM overclocking, tried but system crashed everytime.. and never overcolocked any GPU just Fan control.. I cant afoard new GPU...

Components i have are good enough, just GPU needs a little boost, or i wont start play games i love the story and everthing..without max settings for my enjoyment and soul-mind saddisfaction.

Hope somone helps me, all answers welcome!

0 Likes
2 Replies
misindia
Journeyman III

Mussoorie International School is the No. 1 Boarding schools for girls. In our School 500 STUDENTS, 100 TEACHERS, 50 CLASSES, 15 LABS. Our vision is to provide a platform for every individual to explore her hidden talent in the desired field. We have all facilities for to students learn and enjoy practical skills like a swimming pool, laboratory, library, Dormitory.

0 Likes

I'M a Boy but half a Girl i was born this way..But still a man of honor!

Don't understand the answer to the topic?

Is it  for offending me? I know people are not stupid, nor I.

Do you rather help me overclock my GPU? or your pride is too high, like other peoples pride that don't understand a comunity and other people and that we are here all together to help eachorther. You like my enemies, like me instead, and be a person!

0 Likes