cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Antilag+

Do we know if Antilag+ is coming back for single player titles to help mitigate input lag? I know about the bans that happened due to the way Antilag+ functions in multiplayer titles, but are we all in the dark about whether or not we will see it return? Did it just get dropped and abandoned? Any info would help.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB
2 Replies
DarkStyle
Adept I

AMD moment) It was a cool technology with which you don't need to set fps lock) It's even compensated the poor performance in Fortnite. In one of the posts they said that they will communicate with game developers to implement this feature directly in the game, but 0 additional information about it. I think it's already implemented in avatar frontiers of pandora (because of great input lag even with FG enabled).
ps: waiting for this feature 1 year, got bun in cs 2 in 2 weeks, now waiting for this feature again XD
#AmdFixFortnite

DarkStyle
Adept I

Hooray )) We got some info from Frank Azor )

DarkStyle_0-1707996109305.png