cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Discussions

bulamber
Journeyman III

AMD RYZEN 2600 does't support the game FORZA HORIZON 5, why ?

Hello today i updating my radeon software+ driver but i saw that new Forza Horizon 5 dosent start

my cpu is RYZEN 5 2600

0 Likes
6 Replies

The processor isn't the main issue about whether it supports a game or not. It is your GPU card and its drivers that mainly determines that.

Also Windows had an issue with that specific game where Microsoft needed to install a Windows Update to fix the problem.

You need to have in Windows, Game Mode disabled for games to run smoothly. Until Microsoft updates Windows OS later on.

Also make sure you have the latest Forza Horizon 5 patches installed to help compatibility and bug issues.

0 Likes

My GPU is Saphire radeon x570 ultra gaming 8 gb ram, driver is up to date, just Amd Adrenalin latest ver say that -unsported cpu Ryzen 5 2600

0 Likes

Can you please upload an image of that error?

Like I mentioned, the processor shouldn't matter.

Go to one of these Can I Run It websites and see if you have the minimum Hardware to play Forza Horizon 5:

System Requirements Lab.com - Can I Run It 

PC Game Benchmark.com - Can I Run It

PC Builds - Can I Run It 

The above links should tell you what hardware, if any, will prevent your computer from running that specific game.

Also this Gaming Website gives you the best settings for various games: Best Gaming Settings.com 

NOTE: Sometimes Adrenalin Software is incorrect and doesn't give correct information related to game playing. I would go to one of the links above to verify what Adrenalin is telling you.

0 Likes

i should install it agayn and will post the picture 

thanks for suggestions

0 Likes

what Windows version do you have installed on your computer?

Make sure it is fully updated via Windows Update.

also check for any Forza Horizon 5 Patches that might fix your problem.

0 Likes

windows 11 pro

0 Likes