cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Uboo
Adept II

AMD - Never Settle - Star Citizen in-Game Ship Promotion

I Just started playing Star Citizen and saw that is ship after AMD Consolidated Outland Mustang Omega in “AMD Radeon™ graphics” colors.  I was wondering are there still codes that AMD has out there they would giveaway?

For reference this the Verbiage below that was on the Star Citizen Website.

Never Settle

Greetings future Citizen!

You are here because you have obtained a code from the AMD Never Settle Space Edition promotion by purchasing an AMD Radeon™ R9 or R7 Series graphics card.

This code will allow you to obtain a free Star Citizen game package including access to the Arena Commander module and an exclusive spaceship: the Consolidated Outland Mustang Omega in “AMD Radeon™ graphics” colors.

7 Replies
Dragokar
Miniboss

Can you trade in SC nowadays? Since I have that ship....

Ship might be account bound, but SC does allow you to gift items purchased now.  If you login to your account, find the ship or item in your hangar section.  Then click the gift button.  You need the RSI Handle and Email.

Uboo_0-1715781321045.png

Hallo, Trading ist noch etwas fummelig sollte allerdings funktionieren. Letzte Woche kam auch ein neues Update raus und es wurde viel verbessert. 

Würdest du dich von deiner Mustang Omega trennen? Ich würde sie dir abkaufen wenn du sie noch verschenken kannst. Da es kein Trading Ship ist.

Hab deine WorldofTanks Seite gefunden deswegen weiß ich das du deutscher bist^^

0 Likes

Add me on steam or in wot, same username xD

0 Likes
FunkZ
Forerunner

@Uboo wrote:

I was wondering are there still codes that AMD has out there they would giveaway?

You are here because you have obtained a code from the AMD Never Settle Space Edition promotion by purchasing an AMD Radeon™ R9 or R7 Series graphics card. 

Given that "R7" and "R9" were GCN Volcanic Islands family (200/300 series) graphics that launched in 2013, and were subsequently replaced by the "RX" Polaris family (400/500 series) graphics in 2016, I highly doubt that AMD is still giving away promo codes a decade later.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT

Never say never.  I can tell you the one other exclusive promo that Star Citizen did with another competitor is still doing code give aways for their specific ship.  Would be cool if AMD did that especially with all the new stuff in Star Citizen these days.

Good luck with the promo code, and I should probably say good luck the game is ever actually commercially released as well! Over a decade in development and more than $600 million in crowd funding later... well at least it seems there is a grey market for the ship you're asking for.

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT