cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

DarkSlice
Adept I

6800 "Order in Process" for 2 weeks

Wondering how many people are in the same boat.

I ordered my 6800 on the 24th Nov and to date nothing has been shipped. I rang customer service a number of times and raised a technical support ticket.

First time I asked what was going on, I was told that each order is being manually reviewed for fraud, this can take up to 5 days.

Second time I called I was told we're dealing with a large number of orders, please be patient.

About 2 weeks in I get a reply from technical support to say they are out of stock. With no new ETA, just reference soon.

Third time (2 weeks later) I called I was told that your order looks fine, I mentioned the out of stock from technical support and I'm told they have no insight into stock levels so can't confirm.

I also got confirmation from AMD on the last last call that the website allows sale of more cards than they have in stock. IE. Stock not reduced when added to cart, allowed to buy when all stock is gone if still in cart.

So many different excuses and no real answer.

Order from AMD France.

Very disappointing

2 more weeks and if the card is not in my hand they breach EU law for the 30 day delivery.

0 Likes
3 Replies
DarkSlice
Adept I

Sigh, coming up on 3 weeks now...

0 Likes

Just shipped now, yay.

1 day short of 3 weeks.

Ordered 24th Nov

Shipped 14th Dec

Glad that you at least finally got a ship notice! 

0 Likes