cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Discussions

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

11 bit studios Steam Deal and Giveaways!

Bundle_grande_collection(1920x600).jpg

We have some exciting news, Red Team.

Our friends, 11 bit studios, are running a sweet deal on Steam for their Grand Collection! What’s the Grand Collection? Only all of their currently published games like Frostpunk, This War of Mine, South of the Circle, and more.

You can grab the collection of 7 games, their original soundtracks, AND their DLCs to boot for less than $25 USD (if you don’t already own any of them yet) from now until March 23. If you happen to own a game or two from the bundle, then the value of the game(s) will be deducted from the overall price.

To add even more fun to the equation, there will be additional game giveaways and contests with game-themed merchandise and board games from 11 bit studios’ titles. But wait, there’s more! On top of all this, 11 bit studios will be choosing one lucky gamer to gift a branded “Master Key” – a steam key that grants not only all up-to-date games published by the studio but also all those to be released in the future including Frostpunk 2 and The Alters (to name a few).

Check out the Grand Collection on Steam and you can find additional details for the giveaways listed above on their Twitter

If you have read this far, you're in luck. We'll be randomly selecting two winners from the comment section on this post each day at 12pm CST, until March 24th to win a Steam game code for one of the games in the bundle! Keep an eye out for a private message from myself, @Wally_AMD, or an email from community.moderator@amd.com. 

Happy Gaming!

- Amber 🙂  

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
1 Solution
Amber_AMD
Community Manager

The 11 bit studios giveaway has come to a close. Hopefully, you scored on the bundle or a free code in the comments. 😎

Congrats to all the winners: @Key-J - @jamesc359@azulyri - @no1atnowhere2000@tredeuce - @Belch - @rahuldcruze - @venaur - @gonefishn - @larrydarren - @Laucian_Nailor - @ShamefulTunic - @AFKG-Curtis - @terminalgain 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

View solution in original post

46 Replies
Key-J
Paragon

I looked up their library, not games I have heard of but man some of them have fantastic reviews!

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
jamesc359
Forerunner

That's pretty cool of 11 bit studios.

I've already played all of the Anomaly games and I'd say they're all very good tower defense games. 11 bit studios did an excellent job creating them.

Frost Punk looks like a really good game, I've been watching people stream it since the game launched and I've been really impressed with how they combined the city builder with a survival game.

azulyri
Adept III

Awesome collection of games! Thanks for the chance!

thanks

0 Likes
tredeuce
Adept III

Sounds great!

I won and got my code, so everyone enter to win!

congrats!

Thanks! At first I was worried that people may misunderstand that "oh, I won, so now everyone else can win", but really just wanted to let everyone know that people do win, even with something as simple as "Sounds great!". Good luck!

AFKG-Curtis
Adept III

Definately some games I want try on there good luck to everyone!

**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
ShamefulTunic
Adept II

How very interesting. 

A friend told me about this sweepstakes. I'd never heard of these games before, so I looked them up and they seem to have very positive reviews on Steam.

rahuldcruze
Adept I

I came to know about your games after trying this war of mine, from there i have tried all your games released until tower 57!  i loved retro comedy beat cop, Tried tower 57, space com and anomaly games but were not my cup of tea, As i still have much games left to try would love to take part in sweep stakes specially south of the circle looks quite good actually

cpurpe91
Volunteer Moderator

Moonlighter is a must have.

Ryzen 7 7700X, MSI MAG X670E Tomahawk Wifi, Corsair DOMINATOR® TITANIUM RGB 2x16GB DDR5 DRAM 6000MT/s CL30, AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT, Corsair HX Series™ HX1000, Corsair MP600 PRO NH 4TB

I won Frost Punk! Thank you!

congrats!

Very nice games, I've been playing Frostpunk. 

It's fun and difficult time killer. Worth it.

Belch
Adept I

Woah pretty cool giveaway.

kinza584
Journeyman III

There is a sweepstakes going on that I was told about by a friend. As I was unfamiliar with these games, I looked them up on Steam and it seems like they have very positive reviews, so I decided to check them out.

0 Likes
terminalgain
Adept II

I have a friend who was very happy when he saw children of morta on steam and bought it.  he liked the game, but his bad eyesight made him think it was children of moria.  moria was one of many early rogue proceduraly generated dungeon rpgs.

rahuldcruze
Adept I

Another day Another Try!

once again!

gonefishn
Adept II

Lets goooo

azulyri
Adept III

Frostpunk is a great game!

Laucian_Nailor
Adept III

I've had Frostpunk since release and the all the story campaigns are superb. A great game and looking forward to seeing what they do with FP2.

venaur
Elite

They have some amazingly fun games. I love Moonlighter and Children of Morta. The last one was a good coop game 🙂

rahuldcruze
Adept I

Sunday Funday!

Thank you @Amber_AMD @Wally_AMD and 11bit Studios.

Won a code for Children of Morta beta test. 😀

Thank you AMD & 11BitstudiosThank you AMD & 11Bitstudios

rahuldcruze
Adept I

Thank You! AMD , And Yes Persistence is the KEY! Yes its FrostPunk!!!

rahuldcruze
Adept I

HaHa its wednesday ! says Gothic Girl! Anyway yesterday saw Amber playing DBD with VIgo loved it!

Thanks so much for stopping by the DBD stream!! 🙂 It was so fun! 

Best,
Your friend at AMD
Key-J
Paragon

Oh man might as well throw my hat into the ring for another chance at awesomeness! 

----------

There's lots of awesomeness here for sure.

0 Likes
jamesc359
Forerunner

This is about to come to an end soon. Anybody that's interested needs to chime in soon.

rahuldcruze
Adept I

Happy Thursday! It was an amazing event! 😇

Laucian_Nailor
Adept III

Thank you for the Moonlighter Key, very surprised and very grateful 👍

jamesc359
Forerunner

I hope everybody got something good. Thanks to 11 Bit Studios and AMD for sponsoring this giveaway. Awesome stuff!

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

The 11 bit studios giveaway has come to a close. Hopefully, you scored on the bundle or a free code in the comments. 😎

Congrats to all the winners: @Key-J - @jamesc359@azulyri - @no1atnowhere2000@tredeuce - @Belch - @rahuldcruze - @venaur - @gonefishn - @larrydarren - @Laucian_Nailor - @ShamefulTunic - @AFKG-Curtis - @terminalgain 

Best,
Your friend at AMD

Welp i tried! Have fun gaming guys!

0 Likes

Hey @rdenmon - check your email for a Friday surprise 🙂 

Best,
Your friend at AMD