cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

to_the_moon_
Journeyman III

Windwos 10 pro 22H2 conflicts and resets amd adrenaline edition

when the adrenalin version was 24.1.1, everything worked fine and windows did not disable the driver, but after the update 24.2.1 was released and now I have 24.3.1, windows began to disable the driver simply during the game or during the desktop and everything freezes and I have to restart the PC - then I go to the device manager and turn on the video adapter (code errors 31)-then I turn it off again- and turn it on again and it works fine again.
I searched the Internet and this happens with users of AMD video cards, and there are solutions via (sysdm.cpl,gpedit.msc,)
1. Using the Group Policy Editor,
2. through hardware settings
and all this does not help, windows resists anyway and does its own thing how to pacify him ?

когда стояла версия adrenalin 24.1.1 то все работало нормально и windows не отключал драйвер, но после того как вышло обновление 24.2.1 и теперь стоит у меня 24.3.1 windows стал отключать драйвер просто во время игры или во время рабочего стола и все зависает и приходится перезагружать PC - далее захожу диспетчер устройств и там где видеоадаптер включаю(код ошибки 31)-потом опять отключаю- и еще раз включаю и опять нормально работает.
в интернете искал и это бывает у пользователей видеокарт AMD, и там решения через (sysdm.cpl,gpedit.msc,)
1. с помощью редактора групповой политики,
2. через настройки оборудования
и все вот это не помогает, все равно windows сопротивляется и делает свое как его усмирить ?

0 Likes
1 Reply
to_the_moon_
Journeyman III

my graphics card is the rx 7800 xt yeaston

0 Likes