cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Tom Clancy's the Division 2 benchmark crashing on Adrenalin 2019 19.3.2 Driver release.

Tom Clancy's the Division 2 benchmark crashing on Adrenalin 2019 19.3.2 Driver release.

System information:

CPU : Initel i7-4790K.

GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury X Primary.
MB:  Asus Z97 Deluxe (NFC + Wireless).
RAM: Crucial 32GB Ballistic Tactical LP - Verified Memtest 86 passing full test at operating speed. 
SHDD: Seagate 2TB Firecuda SSHD.
Windows 10 Pro updated as of 17 March 2019.
Windows System Checks clean .
AMD Driver installed with internet disconnected using latest version of DDU in safe mode followed by reboot and running the Adrenalin 2019 19.3.2. installer whilst disconnected from the internet. Tom Clancy's the Division 2 game files verified before launch.

I launch the game, change resolution, launch the benchmark., It starts, black screens, sometimes recovers, other times crashes and PC reboot. 

I get the Windows Notification message:
"Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware."
Multiple times.
Followed by the usual Wattman Reset message.

Video here: Tom Clancy's The Division 2 crashing on Adrenalin 2019 19.3.2. Driver. - YouTube 

I had been running multiple Tom Clancy's the Division 2 benchmarks using exactly the same AMD Settings and Benchmark settings without this problem. On exact same system with Adrenalin 2019 19.2.3. prior to upgrading to the 19.3.2 driver.

The crash is frequently happening when the game benchmark is run in DX11 mode.

I continue testing it in DX12, if confirmed in DX12 I will update the thread and this summary.

Just reporting the issue and asking if anyone else has seen similar?
I will file AMD Reporting form next.

Thanks.

1 Reply

AMD Report Filed.

pastedImage_1.png