cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

mohamed44611
Journeyman III

the software edition 23.5.2 with amd rx 5700 xt work with out broblem

This release software works fine with my graphics card. Why do newer versions cause problems with games, black screen while gaming, screen blurring, and Windows freezing?

Does the company amd  make errors in the software so that we get tired of the card and throw it in the trash?

Should I keep this old version of the software?
What is this disdain for customers?

The version of the program that is currently running without problems is dated 6/2023
Edition 23.5.2
After this version , there are countless problems

my regards

0 Likes
4 Replies
FunkZ
Paragon

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Use the version that works best for you!

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
0 Likes

The card is new and there is no problem until we can fix it. The problem is that update AMD software is incompatible or something like that. This is illogical. In order to preserve old software
However, the driver is asking me to update it and reboot the device

0 Likes
mohamed44611
Journeyman III

This is an example of one of the problems

This is the current version that he plays with without problems

بشسبشسبسشب.png

0 Likes
BigBeard
Adept II

You are correct that there is a problem. I had a 6900 XT with even worse problems than yours. To some extent that is the nature of modern computing. It moves so fast that support is always going to be worse for older products. You may have to stick with older drivers, simply because they don't do enough testing on older cards when they release a new driver. If you have an older driver version that works for you, then you are actually lucky.

0 Likes