Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

hnfanj
Adept I

The driver installation package does not open

Does anyone know what the problem is?

The packages downloaded from the official website cannot be opened

"This app won't run on your PC To find the version that works for your PC, check with the software publisher"

2022-08-04.png

0 Likes
3 Solutions

Can you post the exact error message in English please.

I assume this is from the 'auto detect and install' App. ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

0 Likes

This app won't run on your PC To find the version that works for your PC, check with the software publisher

0 Likes
hnfanj
Adept I

The driver installation package I downloaded from another computer solved this problem, and it was a different network provider. I guess there might be a problem with the download process.

0 Likes
4 Replies

Can you post the exact error message in English please.

I assume this is from the 'auto detect and install' App. ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

This app won't run on your PC To find the version that works for your PC, check with the software publisher

0 Likes

i have the same problem even tho my pc is 64 bit windows 10 and i installed rx 560 but it dosen't install

0 Likes
hnfanj
Adept I

The driver installation package I downloaded from another computer solved this problem, and it was a different network provider. I guess there might be a problem with the download process.

0 Likes