cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kajvans
Journeyman III

The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV19 service failed

at random moments my pc crashes and restarts than when i go to event viewer to see the error it gives the error:
|The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV19 service failed to start due to the following error:
Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

also when i try to launch the ryzen master software i get the error that the driver is not correctly installed. i have tried to delete it in the registry editor as many people say it works until i restart my pc a few times than i cant launch ryzen master any more. i dont knowm since when i have this problem. i think this has to do something with the error.

i tried reinstalling all amd drivers but did not work 

12 Replies
cindyroberts
Adept II

I've had this issue for a few months. I don't even have RyzenMaster installed on my system and that error still bugs me. Have you tried launching RyzenMaster from the Radeon software?

0 Likes

Same here. Only happens when I'm playing the new battlefield and am sniping XD my monitors flicker before it happens then boom. Crash and restart.

0 Likes

Hello AMD!! Obviously, there are many people all over the internet who experience the same problem here!!

WE NEED SUPPORT, NOW!
Otherwise I just send back all my AMD hardware and go to Intel if you don't bother solving such issues..

minami
Journeyman III

I'm having the same problem.
I have already sent a detailed error report to AMD.
Due to loss of data on SSD I did a clean install of Windows 11.

The problem is severe when Ryzen master is installed before GPU drivers. The problem is severe when Ryzen master is installed first.

If I install the 21.10.3 driver first, the reboot loop does not occur, but Ryzen master does not work.

There is a conflict between Ryzen master and adrenalin.

However, this driver has solved the problem of driver timeout when using OBS. I am very happy about that.

My machine:
Asrock B450m pro4
Ryzen 3600 RAM:48GB
Radeon RX560 4GB

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

0 Likes

i also have the problem since my windows got corrupt and after i did a clean install it started happening

0 Likes

Was a solution ever found for this? I don't even care to have Master Driver, but it seems like regardless of what I do (have Ryzen Master installed / uninstall it) this issue keeps coming up.

I saw you mention the 21.10.3 driver... did you mean 21.10.2? That's the latest one on the site and what I currently have.

0 Likes
GruffLeopard63
Journeyman III

Having the same issue, but mine says The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV17 service failed. Happens about once every day. Can anyone please help? I'm really freaking out.

i have the same error.

0 Likes
ThunderBeaver
Miniboss

I don't know if they're connected or not but the "Global Wattman has shut down and reset to default settings" issue with the "Ryzen Master SDK issues".

I did have an odd encounter where my AV asked if I wanted to block an app that could cause harm to your system. I clicked yes.

Checked the event logs and I was surprised to find a conflict report between Global Wattman and Ryzen Master SDK.

I didn't even have Ryzen Master SDK running by choice. By default it was always running in the background.

Since then I have disabled and quarantined Ryzen Master SDK with my AV.

MY Global Wattman issues rarely ever happen since I did that about 2 months ago. 

Recently I completely uninstalled Ryzen Master SDK and my GPU is actually running better. I've been able to increase both my VPU from 2100MHz to 2235MHz and my VRAM from 2100MHz default timing to 2170MHz fast timing. My GPU temps have actually dropped slightly about 2 to 3C both Idle and load.

GPU Power Color Demon RX 6900 XT. 

0 Likes
BlackSabbath
Adept II

I got same error when i install latest gpu drivers i dont have install ryzen master utility

today i got crash again bacause of this error again. Someone should fix it.

0 Likes

Guys, i think i found the solution. FirstlyI deleted registry keys : Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\AMDRyzenMasterDriver Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\AMDRyzenMasterDriverV19

After theme, I uninstalled Chipset driver and Graphic card driver. After that i deleted all AMD folders in program files folders(x86 and x64). Restarted PC and firstly i installed Chipset driver and restarted again. Installed lastly graphic card driver. For now, i didnt get error. Still checking.

0 Likes