cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kajvans
Journeyman III

The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV19 service failed

at random moments my pc crashes and restarts than when i go to event viewer to see the error it gives the error:
|The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV19 service failed to start due to the following error:
Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

also when i try to launch the ryzen master software i get the error that the driver is not correctly installed. i have tried to delete it in the registry editor as many people say it works until i restart my pc a few times than i cant launch ryzen master any more. i dont knowm since when i have this problem. i think this has to do something with the error.

i tried reinstalling all amd drivers but did not work 

5 Replies
cindyroberts
Journeyman III

Re: The AMDRyzenMasterDriverV19 service failed

I've had this issue for a few months. I don't even have RyzenMaster installed on my system and that error still bugs me. Have you tried launching RyzenMaster from the Radeon software?

0 Likes
minami
Journeyman III

I'm having the same problem.
I have already sent a detailed error report to AMD.
Due to loss of data on SSD I did a clean install of Windows 11.

The problem is severe when Ryzen master is installed before GPU drivers. The problem is severe when Ryzen master is installed first.

If I install the 21.10.3 driver first, the reboot loop does not occur, but Ryzen master does not work.

There is a conflict between Ryzen master and adrenalin.

However, this driver has solved the problem of driver timeout when using OBS. I am very happy about that.

My machine:
Asrock B450m pro4
Ryzen 3600 RAM:48GB
Radeon RX560 4GB

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

0 Likes
kajvans
Journeyman III

i also have the problem since my windows got corrupt and after i did a clean install it started happening

0 Likes
keeks137
Journeyman III

Was a solution ever found for this? I don't even care to have Master Driver, but it seems like regardless of what I do (have Ryzen Master installed / uninstall it) this issue keeps coming up.

I saw you mention the 21.10.3 driver... did you mean 21.10.2? That's the latest one on the site and what I currently have.

0 Likes
zGingerBreadz
Journeyman III

Same here. Only happens when I'm playing the new battlefield and am sniping XD my monitors flicker before it happens then boom. Crash and restart.

0 Likes