cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

LxrdX7
Journeyman III

Stattering sound when watch video on browser

Expaining : when i watch videos on youtube somitemis a take a uncomfortable stattering sounds, like scratching. I dont know what is that but i hope its a driver because on yesterday me adrenaline software had a update drivers (I bought a gpu 2 days ago on games i don`t have any single trouble, just help me to fix sound trouble)

Pc spec :

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

6 Replies
432hz
Adept II

If the issues started after you updated drivers, it's likely a driver issue.

Try uninstalling your AMD GPU drivers using AMD Cleanup Utility and/or DDU and reinstalling.

RX 6800 • Intel 12600k • G.Skill 6000 32GB • MSI B760M Mortar
0 Likes
YRRD
Adept I

Same problem on the ASUS Radeon RX 6600 8Gb DUAL (DUAL-RX6600-8G-V2). The problem appeared in driver version 24.1.1 and so on up to the current 24.3.1. It can be fixed only by installing driver 23.12.1 or earlier.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X - MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX - 32 GB G.Skill 3200 XMP CL16 - ASUS Radeon RX 6600 8Gb DUAL - Windows 11 Pro
YRRD
Adept I

Stattering occurs not only in videos on YouTube, but also in broadcasts in Discord, and stattering is not constant but in the period of some load something like copying in the background, or work in another application and simultaneously work with another application for example very noticeable when working with Telegram.

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X - MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX - 32 GB G.Skill 3200 XMP CL16 - ASUS Radeon RX 6600 8Gb DUAL - Windows 11 Pro
0 Likes
johnnybgood89
Adept II

HA is broken. Turn of HA in browser and enjoy.

0 Likes

I thought that the problem is in hardware acceleration, and that the problem occurs not only in browsers but also in other applications where it is, it is interesting to me that this problem is not fixed in the 3rd version of this year's driver.... The advice to disable HA is good, but it doesn't solve the problem.

0 Likes

nah. i seee this just ot youtube. and sometimes on old games

0 Likes