cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

XOAD
Journeyman III

Screen turns Pink ish after closing a game and Games doesnt detect my RX580 post that.

Hey Guys, 

I'm stuck with this issue for many days now. I have a PC with XFX RX580 8GB, AMD FX6300 and 16 GB of RAM. 

Recently I updated my OS from Win 8.1 to Win10 Pro to play games that only support DirectX 12 like Red dead redemption 2.

Since AMD stopped support for 8.1 drivers I was using 18.x.x version driver and It was working fine.

After the Win 10 update I did a clean install of the latest driver from AMD and played a game. 

After closing the game, the screen went pinkish, kinda Pink eastman color movies look. and I couldnt launch any game like valorant, Red dead as they threw some error or went black.

I had to roll back to windows provided driver and restart the PC to get it fixed. I tried all 20.x.x and 21.x.x versions of amd software. All had the same issue. 

Also I never faced any of these issues in win 8.1 (I checked it again my card and games works just fine)

My games work with the Win 10 provided Rx580 drivers but the they dont run upto the mark of a actual RX580 and few games like red dead redemption crashes and doesnt even show my graphics adapter in its Graphics settings.

Its is like with the pink screen, my drivers are crashing as well

For the long Run, I cannot go with Microsoft's drivers. I need AMD's latest drivers.

Please help me out with this issue. I tried multiple forums, youtube videos. Couldnt find a solution.

Solutions tried : 1. Used DDU and did clean installs multiple times

2. I use HDMI port. Tried with different TVs and Monitors. Same issue.

3. Tried AMD Auto install, Driver only install - same result.

P.S : I have my windows 10 upto date.

Looking up to you guys.

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
0 Replies