cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kkamills1432
Journeyman III

Screen Saver and Sleep Mode Not Working

I have a Radeon RX 5500 XT display adapter. When I got my computer, every now and then the display driver would crash and I would need to go into Device Manager and "Uninstall Device and Delete the Driver." After a bit, Windows would reinstall it and I would have to go back into my AMD Software and reset the Custom Resolution for my second monitor. After doing this for a while, I sort of got tired of it, so went to the AMD Website and upgraded everything via the "Auto Detect" option. Once I did this, my screen saver would never turn on, nor would my computer go into sleep mode. I searched for a solution for a couple days, but found nothing, so to verify this was the issue, I uninstalled the AMD Software: Adrenaline Edition. Once I peformed this operation, my screen saver started to work again and the computer would go into sleep mode, but I could not change the resolution on my second monitor, so I went back to the AMD Website and installed 22.5.1 edition of the software, and the issue appeared again. I cannot seem to find a solution online to this issue and hoping someone can help.

0 Likes
0 Replies