cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

CygnusX1
Journeyman III

Ryzen master "driver not installed properly" after installing radeon driver 21.8.1

I can't get ryzen master to actually work anymore after I updated my 6700X to drivers 21.8.1 I get the error that's in the title. I've tried uninstalling using uninstaller tools like CC cleaner but, those I cant deal with I don't trust them. It still didn't help anyways, I went into regedit and tried to delete the ryzen master folders that didn't help. I'm not sure what to do. I'm really not interested in redoing my windows installation already did that once last month. Complete clean install and it took ages. My chipset drivers and bios are up to date. Really don't get why it's this hard for amd to have a functioning monitoring suite. As a side note before I posted this I also rolled back my GPU drivers to 21.5 something when it was working, and to my delight it didn't do anything. So I'm just sticking with GPU driver 21.8.1. Kinda annoyed. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
NewEnglandNole
Journeyman III

Same issue. None of the other solution in the forum have worked for me. If I reinstall the Andrenline drivers it works until I reboot.