cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

rx 6000 shuts down windows

I have latest adrenalin software for win 11 installed....when I run vseeface face tracking it shuts down computer and have to cycle psu witch to turn it back on.....when I run vseeface without face tracking everything is fine,

0 Likes
2 Solutions

update...I have been running vseeface for 3 hours with face traccking off..it just shut down my computer so not just facetracking problem......makes a motorboat sound in my headphones before  shutting down

View solution in original post

0 Likes

please keep in mind I dont have the income to keep buying computer hardware....,.updating bios scares me to death...if it bricks my syystem I might have to wait a long time to fix it.,....anyway out of desperation I updated the bios last night and it fixed  the problem immediately,..thanks tol everyone

View solution in original post

3 Replies

update...I have been running vseeface for 3 hours with face traccking off..it just shut down my computer so not just facetracking problem......makes a motorboat sound in my headphones before  shutting down

0 Likes

thanks to give more info about your hardware

psu model, gpu  , ram, etc

0 Likes

please keep in mind I dont have the income to keep buying computer hardware....,.updating bios scares me to death...if it bricks my syystem I might have to wait a long time to fix it.,....anyway out of desperation I updated the bios last night and it fixed  the problem immediately,..thanks tol everyone