cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

AjdiNNN
Adept I

RX 580 and cs2

Hi, I have issue with newest driver for my rx 580. I installed newest driver november 3rd and I played some cs and it started crashing i got headshot and my monitor blacks out i can hear teamspeak and i need to restart pc. When i try to launch cs2 it goes on valve logo and crashes or doesnt launch at all. When i tried to open AMD software it says it is corrupted or something like that. So i ddued driver reinstall, and again same. I got knifed and it crashed. Same thing happening. Then i ddued installed driver with driver only no amd software. I played for couple hours no problem then I got hs from a guy and boom same thing. Honestly I don't know what to do is it corrupting my driver or what and in release notes it says driver corruption for rx 580 and cs2 is fixed. Also forgot to mention my friend with rx 460 had same issue on august driver and he reinstalled driver and had that issue never again. I'm thinking reinstalling windows but I'll do that if I really need to do it.

6 Replies
AjdiNNN
Adept I

Screenshot 2023-11-10 235844.png
Played fine for a night, second night played for 30 minute got on de_mirage A site stairs and monitor no signal blacked out drivers **bleep**ed up. I'm losing my mind what to do?? 
Event Viewer: Display driver amdwddmg stopped responding and has successfully recovered.

ColdSteel
Journeyman III

Same issue with rx 580

0 Likes
AjdiNNN
Adept I

No problems on old drivers, august ones but performance is hella **bleep** frame drops every fight

0 Likes
ColdSteel
Journeyman III

has anyone found any fix?

0 Likes

Just revert to august-september driver, it frame drops but hey at least you dont get drivers deleted and banned from game, im playing 7 days now on old driver all good except frame drops

0 Likes
wolverin666
Adept I

Seems same problem for me on RX 590. I playing any new games 1/2-2 hours without problems, but when i exit the game, below 1 minutes my system is always gone. No signal for the monitor, only the PC restart (off then on) helps. It is only on high FPS gaming (Atlas Fallen, Dying Light 2 etc.). I uses 23.11.1 (latest) driver, maybe this is something bugged version??

0 Likes