cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

itr
Adept I

RX 570 supports DX 12_0 but not 12_1

Title, my XFX RX 570 doesn't support DX 12_1, despite supporting DX 12_0.

0 Likes
1 Solution

RX 570 doesn't support 12_1. I have a RX 570 8GB as well i use on my second rig. My W5500 supports it though. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feature_levels_in_Direct3D

under dx11 you can scroll down a bit and see it.  But i wouldn't worry about it, i haven't notice any gaming performance difference not having it on my RX 570 8GB. If you were concern about that. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

RX 570 doesn't support 12_1. I have a RX 570 8GB as well i use on my second rig. My W5500 supports it though. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feature_levels_in_Direct3D

under dx11 you can scroll down a bit and see it.  But i wouldn't worry about it, i haven't notice any gaming performance difference not having it on my RX 570 8GB. If you were concern about that. 

I wasn't concerned about game performance, but I am concerned about Adobe Fresco not being able to run on it due to requiring DX 12_1.

Not sure if my IGPU has DirectX 12_1, I'll check later.

Thank you though!

Does it run?

i can check with my RX 570 to see does it run the program, i think there's a trial or something. 

MasterCreatoR
Journeyman III

I see it's been a while. For me, Fresco was working perfectly on current drivers, and suddenly the program stopped working. It shows that the card does not support dx 12.1. It really had to be some kind of demo, temporary version. Fortunately, or maybe it's a pity that I didn't buy additional brushes, but the premium version is too expensive for my current needs. The fact is that on my hardware, with all current drivers, Fresco worked perfectly for about 2 weeks.

I formatted the system, installed various drivers and unfortunately I can't install Fresco. Even full, previous versions after installation do not want to start because they are blocked by information about a newer version. I keep looking, I see two possibilities: somehow install directx 12.1 (deceive the system), or modify the Adobe verification system and replace, underestimate the required information for installation. Keep it on trial all the time.

IMG_20230207_020134_941.jpg

Master CreatoR
0 Likes