cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

JPinPJs
Journeyman III

ReLive Issues (Audio is Desynchronized from Video)

I have been using Radeon ReLive to try and record clips from games for a while, but I have always had problems with it. First, it was the fact that it wouldn't record game audio. I think I solved that by changing the audio channels to Stereo instead of Automatic in the Recording settings, but that may have caused the problem I am detailing today.

Now, the main issue is audio/video desync. The audio will always be ~5 seconds in front/ahead of the video. An example of this is that I would hear my player throw something, but I wouldn't see this in the recording until ~5 seconds later. This has been a problem for me since July 15th (first recording of mine that had this problem, not pictured in the screenshot since it is of a different game), but it could've started being a problem as early as July 7th (most recent recording that didn't have this problem).

Any help is appreciated since I really want to be able to actually use Radeon ReLive to record my game clips.

I edited this post because I think I solved one of the issues, but I will keep it in just in case this didn't solve it (I haven't tested using ReLive again atm).

My microphone audio would always be in a separate file than the gameplay video & audio.

Pictured below is what the file separation looks like. Each audio file is an m4a file and each video file is a mp4 file.

JPinPJs_0-1690075532144.png

I think I found the solution (just toggling "Separate Microphone Track" off).

JPinPJs_0-1690078028192.png

Desktop - Windows 10

64-bit operating system

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT

RAM: 16.0 GB

Disk OS is On: HDD
Disk Game is On: SSD

0 Likes
0 Replies