cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

MyNamesYev
Journeyman III

Relive crashing and buttons/menus dissapear.

Hello, recently my  RX 5700 has been running into problems. The driver would crash multiple times but still work after, then recently it crashed once and basically my relive looks barren. I dont have a record and stream menu, nor a way to update the version through relive. Ran DDU multiple times in safe mode and downloaded different driver versions and nothing fixes this. I even reseat my GPU and cleaned it out as much as I can without voiding the warranty. Any help would be appreciated! 

Pictures of my ReLive, looks nothing like it did before. I have multiple instant replays to prove it worked before but now theres no setting for that and no hotkey

5FZj5G.png

u14foH.png

0 Likes
2 Replies

Very TL:DR

Windows force updating peoples drivers to old verison with these features missing. Ongoing for over a month.

Can be remedied by either disabling ALL windows updates, or by disabling them specifically for your GPU. 

Its very easy to search either of these methods, so good luck. Cant link them to you because I'm pretty sure its frowned upon by the admins.

EDIT: actually who the **bleep** cares. here you go https://windowsloop.com/stop-automatic-graphics-driver-update-windows-10/

This is the method to disable ONLY graphics driver updates, rather than disabling everything. Hope it helps.

0 Likes

Hey, thanks for a reply but I  Cant get into the group policy edit tool because of having Win10 Home

0 Likes